Bianca

A/N: Hallo :)

I just wanted to take a quick second to ask how everyone is enjoying the story. I really appreciate you taking the time to read it, It means a lot.

If you guys have any suggestions, or anything you want me to add in the future parts just let me know in the comments! That includes and characters or any interactions you want to have between the characters. 

Now we can get back to the story <3

I followed Bianca into the dorm room and smiled. Her side was beautifully decorated in blues and golds. It very much reminded me of the water, which was very fitting. I had made sure to bring a lot of the decorations that were currently in my room and the Addams house, the two sides would contrast nicely.

"So you're and Addams?" She asked me as she sat on her bed. I looked to my side of the room and saw that my luggage and suitcase were already there, along with a blue and purple uniform folded neatly on the bare mattress.

"Yeah, I am. I'm Wednesdays cousin." I replied.  She raised her eyebrows.

"You just as weird as the rest of them?" I grinned widely and started making my bed.

"Arguably yes, just maybe not as morbid... I'd say so." Bianca nodded.

"You don't really seem as dark as the rest of them do." I snorted. Being with them has rubbed off of me significantly, but even before that, I had always been sort of dark.

"Darkness doesn't always show itself on the outside." 

"I guess that's true seeing as one of our nicest teachers last year tried to kill us all."

"Wednesday told me about that, It's crazy. I'm glad everyone was okay-ish."

"To be fair everyone did think Weems would die. Nightshade poisoning." I looked over at her.

"The same Weems as outside? How did she survive that?"

"We don't exactly know how she came back, since Wednesday witnessed her die and all, but I think its fine."

I nodded. Something about it didn't seem fine, but I decided to push it off. I knew nothing about this school, and I wasn't going to start making assumptions about it within the first half hour.

"Hey, you're tall, do you think you might be able to help me hang this up?" I was 4'11 and even standing on the bed I couldn't reach the ceiling. I was trying to hang up my canopy but my height wasn't working with me. Bianca laughed.

"Sure, is it okay if I come up on the bed?" She asked me. I looked very obviously at my dirty Doc Martens. She laughed again and came up. She was about six inches taller than me, but she still couldn't reach the ceiling.

"I know someone who can help us, but lets do the rest of this stuff and save the canopy and I'll give him a call. He's like 6'2 so I doubt he'll have trouble."

I agreed with this and the two of us finished organizing my side together. As I finished putting away my last pair of shoes I saw Bianca pull out her phone.

"Alright, I texted him. He said he would be here in a few minutes."

I nodded and sat on my bed. Bianca sat down with me.

"Boys aren't usually allowed in the dorms but we've found ways past that. He's gonna come knocking on the window, don't freak out okay."

I laughed and nodded.

"How did you find ways past it?" I asked her. She sighed.

"I've had the same room every year I came to nevermore. We used to date... He came here a lot."

"Oh, and you're not anymore?" She shook her head.

"Honestly though, I think it was for the best." 

"That's understandable. What was his name? Or what is..." 

"Xavier Thorpe."

There was a knock on the window as she said that. We both got off of the bed. She went to open the door and I crouched down to untie my boots.

I put them in the closet and turned around to face the two of them talking and froze.

It was the boy from before, the psychic.