Artists think Alike

"Okay so I pant it like just above my shoulders okay?" 

"Jesus Ophelia, this is a lot." He ran his fingers through my hair. I laughed at the worried look on his face.

"I know I'm impulsive, but its fine." He shook his head and took a piece of my hair. He was about to cut it when he stopped again.

"For Pete's sake give me those." I took the scissors from him and cut all the way along the bottom.

"Ophelia!" He groaned as I dropped the 12 inches of hair onto the floor.

"Now its done, even it out." I laughed and turned back around.

He let out a long sigh and started fixing and evening along the bottom of the new bob I did in my hair. It was a little shorter that I had intended but It still looked fine.

I didn't pay attention to what he was doing to my hair, all I could focus on was his reflection in the mirror in front of us and the feel of his hands in my hair and against the back of my neck.

I don't think there had been another thing in my life that was more bizarre than this. I didn't understand how I could like a boy within the first day of knowing him, yet somehow here we were in the bathroom, cutting my hair, and I couldn't help but think about how much I just wanted to hold this boys hand.

And that's saying something because I usually hated holding peoples hand for no reason.

He moved around to the front of me and started working on straightening it out. His face was really close and I could feel his warm breath on mine.

"Never in my life did I think I would be cutting someone's hair."

I laughed and he looked into my eyes. His deep green ones met my blue ones. I felt my face grow hot and I looked down.

"Okay, I think we're done."

I looked around him to the mirror and gasped.

"How the heck did you do that so good?"

"I really tried, I didn't want you to hate me.

"I would not have hated you, it was my idea, but gosh its so good!"

"I'm glad you like it."

Side note: This is how it ended up looking, this person is sort of the base to the character :)

"You look really good, maybe it was a good idea."

"See I told you." I smirked, blushing at his compliment. I threw the pile of hair in the garbage and ran my hands through my now very short hair.

"It feels so weird. I've never had it this short."

He pushed a lock behind my ear like I had done to him earlier and smiled.

We both left the bathroom and walked out to the deserted quad.

"So, what are you gonna do now?" He asked. I thought about it for a second.

"Nap. That was so much running." I laughed. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Maybe you should come with me on my runs." I cringed.

"Tempting, but no. Runnings not my thing."

"Fair enough. I'll see you later though, right?" I laughed and leaned over, pecking his cheek with my lips. I smiled and walked away. 

As soon as I was out of earshot I squealed.