Sneaking out

It wasn't until I was walking up the steps of the tower that I realized Thing was chasing after me. I stopped and let him climb up on my shoulder. He signed angrily at me.

"I'm sorry! If you wanted to come you should've said something!" He flicked my ear and I laughed.

We continued up the stairs and I walked into the dorm room. Bianca was sitting in her bed. She was wearing a light blue track suit that matched her eyes, and a crop top.

"Heyyy." She said putting her phone down on the nightstand. 

"Hey, you wanted to talk to me?"

"Oh, yeah but not about anything, I just wanted to hang out."

"Ohhh I thought-" We laughed and I sat on the bed untying my boots.

Thing crawled up to my pillow and laid down.

I went over to the closet and changed into a black pair of sweatpants and a huge long sleeve t- shirt. I sat on the edge of my bed and crossed my legs.

"How was your day?" I asked her. She stretched her arms above her head and yawned.

"Tiring, we only just got back from Jericho." 

"I thought you guys were gonna come back at two!" I said. 

"There was a change in plans. We went to go see a horror movie that was showing. You should've been there it was cool."

"Sounds cool, I'll come next time I promise." She smiled and nodded.

"We were all like, where did she go? I forgot you ran off with Xavier... speaking of which what happened, besides the new hair which is fire by the way."

"Thanks." I laughed. "Not much really, we kind of spent the day at the Weathervane then I dragged him to do my hair."

"That's a little anticlimactic... but oh well. Did you get his number?"

I shook my head and she sighed.

"Dude, come on... I can give it to you if you want."

"That would be easier, but I have a better idea. Hey Thing... do me a favor?"

He shot up and I wrote my number down on a piece of paper. He ran out of the open window and I laughed.

" A messenger hand... nice."

"He's a sweetheart."

A few minutes later Thing jumped back through the window. Bianca and I stopped talking and looked over at thing.

"So?" Thing signed a bunch.

"He's gonna what-? No, oh crap." My phone started ringing from across the room. I jumped up nd grabbed it, fixing my hair as I sat back down. I shot a look to Bianca and she nodded. I hit answer.

"You sent for me?" Xavier asked over the phone. Bianca laughed into her hand silently.

"Yeah, I guess I did." I laughed. 

"So what's up?"

"Nothing really, I just didn't have your number and I figured I probably should." He nodded. I looked past him and saw him in a shed looking thing.

"Hey, where are you?" He smiled wide and brushed a strand of hair out of his face. It was half up half down and again I found myself wanting to run my hands through it.

"Do you wanna come find out?" I looked to Bianca who nodded enthusiastically. 

"Sure... why not."

"You're not against sneaking out?" 

I shook my head and he laughed.

"No of course your not. Meet me at the quad in twenty minutes."

I hung up the phone and looked at Bianca.

"Look at you, being all bad ass." She laughed and stood up.

"Bianca what did I just do." I laughed with her and went over to my closet.

"Love makes you do crazy things," She told me. I rolled my eyes.

"I highly doubt its love, but to be fair I have never felt this way before."

"You've never had a crush before."

I shrugged and Bianca helped me pick out an outfit.

"Well how does it feel?"

"Like I'm gonna throw up whenever I think about him."

"Sounds about right. Now get ready."

I quickly pulled on the skinny jeans and pulled the large crewneck sweatshirt over my long sleeve. I put on my knee high doc martens and fell backwards onto my bed. I stared at the ceiling. Thing crawled onto my chest and signed to me.

"I know I should get going and no you cant come."

I sat up and he rolled off onto the covers. He flipped me the bird and I laughed.

"So how do I get there without getting caught?" I looked at Bianca.

"You're an Addams, they're all sneaky."

"In a bad way?"

"Sometimes, but you, not yet." I laughed. "I'm sure you'll figure it out though, but you better hurry cuz you only have like five minutes.

I shot up and went over to the window, carefully crawling out. Eventually, trying not to look down as I went, I made my way to the bottom of the tower and to the quad. 

I sat at one of the tables and waited for Xavier.