Epilogue + Info

A few days later

y/n's pov

Today is the day of the Snowball. If you're wondering, yes, i'm super nervous. I've never been so nervous about something before.

I was sat in my vanity chair as my mom was stood behind me, curling my hair. My makeup was already done. I had mascara, a little bit of blush, highlighter, and lipgloss.

"Alright, and i'm done." My mom finished the last curl.

"Thanks, mom." I smiled and stood up.

"You're welcome, sweetie. Your dress and heels are in the closet." She left the room to let me change.

I walked over to the closet and took out my dress. It was black with a silver thick belt along the waist and short black heels.
example (you may change it if you want):

I put on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror

I put on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt pretty. I smiled to myself and went downstairs to leave. I checked the time on the clock above the fireplace.

"Mom, we're late!" I called out.

"Sorry, sorry. I had something to do really quick, let's go now." She rushed down the stairs. We went outside and got in the car to head to the school.

When we got there, my mom parked the car. "Are you ready for your first middle school dance with a date?"

"Mom." I groaned and blushed.

"Will is such a gentleman. He's perfect for you. Have fun. Stay safe." My mom kissed my cheek.

"Bye. Love you." I exited the car and walked over to the gym entrance. When I entered I was greeted by Mr. Clarke.

"Hey, Mr. Clarke." I smiled.

"Hello, Ms. Lawson. Looking beautiful." He said. I waved and walked over to my friends. Lucas, Dustin, Mike, Max, and Will were already here.

As I got closer, I noticed Dustin's hair was different than usual. Lucas put his hand up to touch Dustin's hair, but Dustin slapped his hand away.

"Hey, Y/n." Max smiled. Everyone turned and looked at me.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Y/n, is there anything wrong with my hair? They say it looks weird." Dustin pointed at his hair, then at Lucas.

"Because it does!"

"It's..different. But it looks great." I complimented.

"Thank you. See, someone has great style."

I felt Will's eyes on me, so I turned and looked at him. "Hi."

"Hey." A smiles glued itself to his adorable face. "You look great. You look really pretty."

"Thanks. You look handsome, too, Byers."

"Blech! Get a room." Dustin groaned. I turned and looked at him, giving him a death glare. His eyes widened. "Sorry, kidding."

Then, Time After Time started to play. Everyone began to get together and dance. Lucas turned his whole body to face Max. "Max.."

Max turned to look at him.

"Hey." He smirked. "Um, it's nice, right? You want to, uh.. you want to, like.. you know? Like, just you and me?"

Dustin's smile faded away as he saw the encounter. I always knew he had a crush on Max. I felt bad for him.

"Are you trying to ask me to dance, stalker?"

"No, of course not. Unless you want to." Lucas replied.

Max blushes and smiled. "So smooth." She chuckled. "Come on." Max took Lucas's hand and they went to the dance floor. Dustin watched with pure sadness in his eyes.

"Hey, Zombie Boy." A girl called from besides us, walking closer. "Do you want to dance?"

I felt jealous. Even though Will was my date, I couldn't help but feel this way. It made me angry. I wanted to slap her and say, "Do you not see my standing right here?"

"Um...I..can't. I already have a date." Will took my hand in his.

"Oh." She sighed. "Alright."

Will tugged on my hand as the girl walked away and led me to the dance floor, leaving Dustin and Mike. When we got to the floor, Will put his hands on my waist, and I put mine on his shoulders. We began to sway around to the music.

"Sorry, i'm not that good at dancing." My cheeks flushed scarlet from embarrassment.

"No, you're doing good. Just follow the music." Will smiled. Mike appeared near us with El and Dustin was dancing with Nancy. I wonder how that happened. Will and I got closer to each other. His arms were wrapped around my waist and mine were wrapped around his neck.

I sighed of relief. Everything was over now. Everything was normal now. We were safe. No more worrying about monsters, or alternative dimensions.

All I had to worry about was telling my friends about my powers, which is definitely going to be hard.

But, besides that, I'm happy. I'm on a date with my crush. My friends are happy. Everyone's happy.

Nothing to worry about anymore.

Or so I thought.

———

Yay! That concludes book 2. Book 3 will begin to be worked on soon. I'm really excited about writing it. I already have it all planned out. It's real juicy btw🤫.

Anyways, I wanna know your predictions. Will Y/n and Will get together?

Will she end up telling her friends her biggest secret?

I'm also thinking about book 4. Should Y/n go to California, or stay in Hawkins? Help me decide, please.

I really think Y/n and Will have so much in common. They are different. They're left out: They have daddy issues, but great moms.

Okay, we'll that's the end. Let me know your thoughts on how this book turned out. Also, give me ideas for other stories, too, because as soon as i finished this series, i wanna write more.

I kinda wanna start doing stranger things imagines. I'll update if that ever happens.

Anyways, book 3 awaits.

-Merry Christmas,
aubrie<3