Trick or Treat, Freak - [PT2] - FINAL PT

y/n's pov

We walked down the street and went to a few houses. Will was recorded on the huge camera that was practically the size of his head.

"Trick or Treat!" We all exclaimed as the woman opened the door.

"Oh! Well, aren't you cute? The little exterminators and a ghost." She put candy into our pillow cases. The boys' smiles faded while mine turned into a smirk. We walked down the driveway and back onto the street.

"If I get another 3 Musketeers, I'm gonna kill myself." Lucas sighed.

"What's wrong with 3 Musketeers?" Dustin asked.

"'What's wrong with 3 Musketeers?'" Lucas repeated.

"No one likes 3 Musketeers." Mike butt in.

"Yeah, it's just nougat."

"Whoa. 'Just nougat?' Just nougat? It is top three for me." Dustin said proudly.

"Top 3? More like top 50." I sarcastically replied. (Fun fact: I actually like 3 Musketeers, but I would not put it top 3.)

"Top 3? I'm gonna have to agree with Y/n on this one."

"Top 3."

"Oh, God. Give me a break." Mike groaned.

"Seriously, I can just eat a whole bowl of nougat. Straight up." Dustin shoved the 3 Musketeers into his mouth.

"Seriously? Gross." I responded.

Then, suddenly a person with a Michael Myers mask appeared out of the bush, causing everyone to jump and yell. Lucas screamed like a little girl and I stepped back, closer to Will. He took my hand and squeezed it, he was scared too. I blushes so hard and the butterflies automatically flew into my stomach.

The person took off their mask, and to my surprise, it was Max. She was laughing. "Holy, shit! You should have seen the look on your faces. And you?" She looked at Lucas. "Who screams like that? You sound like a little girl." Max chuckled and began to walk off. I began to walk a bit too, my hand still connected with Will's.

Everyone else just stood there, still shocked. I tugged on Will's hand a bit, cause I didn't wanna walk off and end up having to let go.

Max turned back around and looked at us. "Hey, you guys coming or not? Oh, I heard we should hit up Loch Nora. That's where the rich people live, right?"

I smiled and the boys snapped back into reality. We began to walk. I finally let go of Will's hand, even though I didn't want to, and went to walk with Max. Lucas and Dustin were a bit behind us and Mike and Will were behind them a bit as well.

After a bit, I went back to walk with Mike and Will. Lucas and Dustin finally got the balls to walk with Max.

Will was walking while recording on the camera. He pointed it at me, so I smiled. He smiled back and pointed it to the street ahead of us.

"Did you agree to this?" Mike broke the silence between us three.

"To what?" Will and I jinxed.

"To her joining our party."

"Oh, I was kinda the one who invited her.."

Mike gave me an angry look.

"What? Lucas and Dustin wanted me to. And she's cool. She's really nice." I said.

"It's just for Halloween." Will remarked.

"You guys should have checked with me."

"Well, they're were excited." I sighed.