♡ ♢ ♤ ♧

Alice In Borderlands
BLUFF
Season 1, season 2 in progress
Chishiya x Fem Reader
♡    ♢    ♤    ♧
Finding herself stuck in an upside-down world it almost seems like a dream come true. Until she must fight to live in death games.
♡    ♢    ♤    ♧

WARNING- Contains graphic descriptions of blood, death, gore, foul language, and sexual content.
Safe space for Niragi slander!

If you came here from my other book heyyyyyy love you! But seriously, this book will be very different from my other one. In this one, I am not going to be lazy and I will write closer to the actual level that I'm at. If you haven't seen Alice In Borderland I suggest watching season one then reading stage one in this book, and then watching season two before reading stage two.

I am going to release the first five chapters with this info chapter, and from there on I will post two chapters every day.

Will follow the plot of the Netflix live adaptation rather than the anime or manga.

Most of the book comes from my own personal ideas. There might be one-liner references. Also most of the games I came up with myself but no one is 100% original so you might have seen them in other fanfics or AIB media.

At the start of every chapter, I will put the dates of when I started and finished the chapter that's sorta for my own personal reasons. I will also put one or two songs I think might go with the chapter that you can listen to if you want.

I tried to make Chishiya as in character as possible. I think I actually did a fairly okay job but that might just be me. I don't believe he is a psychopath but I do believe he has a hard time connecting to people which makes it hard for him to feel remorseful. We don't really see that he has much humanity in the first season but in the second we do see a bit of it. His character can be seen in a lot of different ways but that's just what I got from him.

The story is split up into two parts, stage one and two. Basically season one and two.
Obviously, there will be a few thing's different because this is a fanfic but it will mostly be the same so watch season two before reading the second part when I publish it.

So if you haven't connected the dots already....MEGA SPOILER WARNING FOR SEASON TWO!

♡    ♢    ♤    ♧