S: Cute Cuddles

I figured out what to do for San but I could still use some help with Jongho :')

It's almost christmas woweeeeee anyone excited?

This is in your/Byeol's pov

ALSO THEY AREN'T SIBLINGS LIKE THEY ARE IN BLACK AND SILVER

I REPEAT SAN AND BYEOL ARE NOT SIBLINGS

anyways

oh did you know san had a cat named byeol because i didn't 0.0

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sighing, I put my head down on the desk, my eyes barely staying open. I imagined San's eyes glancing at me from the other corner of the room, where he was sitting on his bed reading a book. I turned my head just slightly so I could check the time... ugh, it's past two am.

Wait, Sannie shouldn't be awake this late.

I sat up and looked over my shoulder... and promptly broke into a small grin. He was slumping against the headrest, the book resting on his nose with his hand still on it as his chest heaved up and down slowly, eyes closed behind his glasses. I chuckled, shaking my head as I stacked my books to one corner, then closed my laptop. Once the desk was presentable (I hate messy desks), I stood up and stretched. Oh, my back.

I walked over to the bed where San was and caaaaaaaaaarrrrrrreeeeefffffuuuuuullllyyyy pulled the book out of his hands. When he didn't flinch, I breathed out a sigh of relief. I placed the book on the bedside table and then once again caaaaaaaaaarrrrrrreeeeefffffuuuuuullllyyyy tugged off his glasses. He adjusted himself a bit, moving down so his head was on the pillow. Holding the glasses loosely in my hands, I paused for a moment and just stared at him.

Gosh, he's so handsome. The new blond highlights mixed so well with his black hair, and he still had a tiny bit of makeup on his cheeks from the photoshoot today. His lips, even lacking any lipstick or gloss, were full and shone pink. With his eyes closed he looked so peaceful and... oh gosh I'm getting distracted again. I blinked myself out of his trance and chuckled, shaking my head. Ah, Byeol.

I turned and placed his gold rimmed spectacles on top of his book. Then, I picked up one of the blankets from the corner of his bed and spread it over him. At the touch of the fluffy blanket, a small smile played on his lips. It was gorgeous.

I was turning and heading out the door when I heard a small 'Byeolie?' sound from him, making me turn around again. His eyes were half open, an eyebrow raised as he regarded me. I walked back and crouched next to him.

"Yeah?" I asked. He smiled and held open the blanket for me: an invite for cuddles. "Oh, I dunno...." I hesitated.

"Please?" He pouted in (hella cute) aegyo, and I sighed.

"I still need to brush my teeth..." I said, glancing over my shoulder.

"You brush your teeth every night, they're probably crying for a rest." He mumbled, and I giggled. He's this close to falling asleep again.

"Alright, fine," I finally gave in and he grinned, moving over to make some space. I laid down next to him, moving my hair behind me so it wouldn't get in our faces. He let the blanket fall over both of us and we were instantly greeted with heavenly warmth. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, San's arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me as close as possible without suffocating. One of my hand was in a loose fist by his chest, the other one resting on the side of his neck. San's other arm was under my head, his fingers stroking my hair every now and then. I felt him sigh happily, his minty breath hitting my face as our noses touched and feet tangled. It was bliss.

"How was your day?" He asked lightly as his eyes closed. I did the same, letting myself lean into him.

"It was okay. You?" I couldn't get rid of the butterflies in my stomach.

"Mmhm," he simply mumbled. We stayed like that for a while, the only sounds I could hear being the light rain outside and San's breathing. But even after I played the most calming song in my mind, sleep didn't seem to come to me. I shifted around a bit, San's arm-pillow suddenly being very bony. He woke up at all my adjustment, frowning with small eyes.

"What's wrong?" He mumbled.

"Nothing," I said quickly, laying on my back and staring at the ceiling. "Just can't sleep."

"Oh..." he blinked. "Should I sing for you?"

"Um, I- no, it's okay..." I averted my eyes as a blush creeped onto my cheeks.

"Awww, someone's flustered?" He teased, making me turn on my side away from him while trying to hold back my idiotic smile. It didn't really work, though, because he promptly wrapped his arms around my stomach and pulled me backwards into his chest. "Come here, Byeol~"

I flinched slightly when his nose touched my neck, then relaxed at the feeling. He chuckled at my reaction, leaning in more as his arms tightened around me. I tried to level my breathing, hoping to calm the butterflies but enjoying it all at the same time.

"Various colors in front of your eyes~" He started singing Aurora quietly and my lips turned up in a smile. "Vague boundary between lines~"

"The word that describes those things, I haven't found it yet so I say the same things~" I hummed along. We continued singing together like that until the chorus. San started to mumble the lyrics then as his breathing slowed.

"Sleepy?" I asked when he went silent halfway through a line.

"Huh?" He rubbed his eyes, making me turn my head to look at him. "Yeah, kinda tired..." he smiled as I turned around fully, resting my hand around his neck again.

"Go to sleep, it's okay." I tell him.

"Will you?"

I closed my eyes, nodding. My palm found his jaw and I cupped it, fingers playing with his ear. Our faces were so close I thought I could feel his lips grazing mine.

"Goodnight, Byeolie~" he said quietly, touching the top of his forehead to mine. I smiled lightly as his arm pulled me closer again.

"Goodnight~"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

STREAM HALAZIA