🎂 WY: Coffee & Cooking 🎂

heeeeeellllllllooooo

Our MC is byeol from enigma, so she's older than Wooyoung by a few months

Also this is in Wooyoung's pov <3

~~~~~~~~

"Byeol Byeol Byeol Byeol Byeo—"

"I'm busy."

"But Byeolieeeeeee-noonaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

She sighs, lifting her eyes from her notebooks on the desk. I smile my cutest smile possible, leaning forward across the table.

"Pwwwweeeeeaaaaasssseeeee?" I say in aegyo, to which Byeol promptly groans and pushes my face to the side.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming. Can't bare your aegyo," she mumbles at the end, making me frown, unmoving from my chair. She stands up and closes her notebooks, then pauses when she sees my face. Her lips turn up in a beautiful smile as she reaches forward and ruffles my hair.

"Don't be sad, Youngie," I eventually grin, unable to hold back that lovely feeling of her fingers through my silky hair. "Come on, let's go."

As we walk to Starbucks, I fill her in on the latest gossip of ATEEZ.

"San-Hyung and Jongho were arguing the other night, did you know? I think Sannie was really tired from practice because he never loses his patience, especially over the maknae. Oh, the next episode of that new K-drama is playing tonight, do you want to watch it with me?" I glance at Byeol as she jumps onto a bench, walking a few feet higher than me.

"Ha! Look, I'm taller than you!" Byeol says, sticking out her tongue. And to think, I'm younger than her. Eventually the bench ends and she hops back down, then we continue to walk in the cool autumn breeze.

"My birthday's coming up," I mention lightly. She nods, knowing. Byeol-Noona never forgets a birthday.

"Do you want anything in particular this year? Or should I surprise you as always?" She asks with a smile.

"No, no, you don't need to get me anything," I shake my head, suddenly flustered. She chuckles, then rolls her eyes and drags me inside the store. I get my usual coffee and Byeol gets a vanilla latte, then we start walking back home again. This time, we stay silent as we sip our drinks every now and then, watching the orange sun go into hiding behind all the buildings. I like coffee walks. They're usually fun with San-Hyung, but Byeol practially being his twin sister from another mister makes her a decent substitute. Besides, who can say no to my cute, lovely, handsome face?

By the time we reach home, I realize it's nearing dinnertime. Byeol starts heading towards the rooms again when I catch her wrist.

"Why are you so busy?" I ask with a frown.

"I'm not, it's just this project that I have to finish by next week." She explains, turning to me.

"Next week, Byeol! You've been working all weekend, you didn't even come with me and Hongjoong-hyung to the mall yesterday." I pout, and she continues to stare at me. I shift my hand from holding her wrist to intertwining our fingers together. "I was planning on making dinner. Could you help me?"

"I dunno, Woo, I still have a lot of stuff to finish..." She glances over her shoulder, as if the work was calling her name.

"Please, Noona?" I grab both of her hands, swinging them slightly. "I'll let you sit in my bean bag chair thingy for the next week while you finish your project." I add with hopeful eyes. She smiles, pulling one of her hands free and holding the side of my cheek.

"You're soooooooooo—" She drags out, scrunching her nose. "CUTE!" I feel my cheeks turn red and look away, making her laugh.

"Okay, so what are we going to make tonight?" Byeol walks into the kitchen and I follow behind her, bouncing like a puppy.