SH: Warm Blankets

I found this from last year April 3rd

Btw your name is Byeol if you'd like to insert yourself into this (if you read my other works you'll know who is Byeol hehe)

Btw btw this is in Seonghwa's pov — it's his birthday! (Totally didn't publish this in October wdym)
————————

  "Byeol~?" I creak the bedroom door open as the quiet rain patters outside. My eyes land on a lump of blankets and pillows in the middle of the queen bed— and at the top, a messy head of black hair. I smile to myself and close the door behind me.

   I move the pillows around and slowly climb onto the bed next to her.

    "Is my star still sleepy?" I whisper lowly as she shuffles around to face me. I push her soft hair out of her face and her eyes slowly open.

   "Mmm?" She moves forward a bit, hiding her face in my soft night shirt away from the morning light. I chuckle.

   "Good morning~" I mumble in her ear. I feel her smile.

   "Oppa," She says after a moment.

   "Yes?" I ask, unmoving from under the warm blankets. I see why she doesn't want to get up— it's heaven in here.

   "It's a special day, you know?" She looks up at me, eyes still half-closed. I swear she's the most precious ATINY I've ever met.

   I lean in closer, touching my nose against hers. Morning hours are meant for this.

   "Oh, really?" I ask, closing my eyes. "Why is that?"

   "Today... is..." Byeol's voice slowly fades out, making me wonder if she fell back asleep. I open my eyes and find I was right. I gently shake her shoulders, making her eyes flutter open again.

   "Ah, sorry," She laughs, making me smile as I move back to scan her. Her cheeks are all chubby and cute after her 13-hour-slumber, messily beautiful hair perfectly suiting her personality as she rubs her light brown almond eyes.

"What's today?" I ask. She stretches a bit, then looks deep into my eyes.

"Today..." She starts.

"Is...?" I raise my eyebrows, knowing what's going to come next

"LAUNDRY DAY!" Byeol grins wildly as my confused expression. A moment later, we both start laughing. Ah, she's so cute.

Once we calm down, we stay hidden in the warm blankets for a bit longer. Byeol lays on her back, staring up at the ceiling. I look at her, examining all her features (just so that, you know, I won't fall asleep again).

"Happy Birthday, Oppa." Byeol whispers quietly, smiling. I lean forward and plant a small kiss on her cheek.

"Thanks, Byeolie." I whisper back as she giggles quietly.

————————
I love this one so much it's so cute ah~

Just to clarify the Byeol who will be there in most of these painkillers is the Byeol from my book Enigma— not the Byeol from Black & Silver (though sometimes it wouldn't even matter bc like in this one it's just ByeolHwa and not any other member) but like don't worry if you didn't read my other works this isn't a sequal or anything, I'm just self promoting myself lol

Any requests?