YH: October 31st

Erm how's life
I guess this is in Yunho's POV

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"No, no, no, no, no!" I laughed as the seven of us shoved Seonghwa-Hyung into the haunted house. Despite dressing up as a vampire, he looked more terrified then terrifying.

"Go in!!" Wooyoung finally was able to get him through the door, and by then, Hyung wasn't allowed to step back. He turned to face the black fog and gulped.

"Who's next?" Hongjoong asked, dusting off his hands. "Byeol!"

We turned to look at the girl as her eyes widened...

... with excitement.

"Sure! Yunho, let's go." She slung her arm through mine and dragged me inside. I chuckled as the black fog engulfed us.

"Ooh, look!" She pointed at a man with fake blood all over his face.

"Can we take a picture?" I asked the man. He kinda froze, then smiled in the most thrillingly gruesome way. I pulled out my phone and the three of us took a selfie, then continued on.

"AHHH!" A random shriek sounded from a speaker right next to Byeol's ear, making her yelp a little. I chuckled and pulled her closer to me.

"I'm fine, Yunho!" She pushed me away and continued to gawk in awe at all the decorations and fake blood and plastic weapons.

"Hey, Byeol." I pointed at a little girl sitting on a swing... with no head. She blinked at it, then walked around the back and kneeled down so her head was level with where the doll's would be.

"Smile!" I said, taking a picture as she pretended to look like a zombie. I showed her the picture as we continued to walk through, and we laughed.

We entered another room through black silk curtains. The lighting was too bad for pictures, however, because it was set in a strobe effect. If I didn't concentrate enough, I couldn't really see Byeol.

"Yunho?" She called out, trying to direct my eyes at something cool, but I really couldn't see her. Her hand held onto my wrist, but when I tried to walk forward, she didn't come with me.

"Byeol, are you okay?" I asked, trying to look at her face. She probably got scared from the strobe lights.

My heart stopped at her voice.

"I'm over here, Yunho." She said from a few feet in front of me. I cursed loudly, trying to free my arm from the plastic, wrinkled one that I could finally see better. She rushed back to me, grinning. I mirrored it to her once I got free.

"Okay, that was actually pretty cool." I admit as we continued through the room.

"Is this the way...?" Byeol turned left and tried to peer through the door. Instead of a hallway, however, she was greeted with a animation of a zombie woman pounding on the glass as if she was trapped. Byeol jumped back, crashing into me.

"Nope, not the way," She chuckled nervously. For the following few minutes, she didn't stray more than only a few inches from me.

In the dining room, there was a ghost that swooped down from the ceiling with amazingly loud sound affects. Unfortunately, the speakers were closest to Byeol's ear and the ghost showed it's demented face right in front of hers. I'll admit; it was pretty scary. She screamed and hid her face in my shirt.

"Um, can we leave now?" She asked, holding onto me like a five year old. I chuckled at her, wrapping an arm around her. We walked through the last room kind of like that. I tried to point out more cool stuff to her, but she only turned her head a fraction of a degree to look and then returned to hiding. It was so cute. Soon enough, we were outside and into the sunlight.

"How was it?" San asked. His costume was amazing, but not his courage. He declared he wasn't going to enter the haunted house since we had gotten in the car. Byeol, just realizing we were outside, finally let go of me.

"I see you had fun, huh?" Wooyoung crouched down to be eye level with Byeol.

"I did!" She said, flitting her eyes around. "I just... didn't know they were going all out."

"Show the pictures!" I said and we pulled out our phones. I clicked on one where we both sat on opposite ends of a mummy pianist playing something on a half-demolished piano. Seonghwa-Hyung smiled painfully as he realized the pianist didn't have hands.

"Oh my gosh, we're outside." I turned around as Hongjoong-Hyung tripped out, panting.

"How's our leader?" I asked, grinning.

"Did you see that hand—?" He started saying with wide eyes.

"That grabs onto you?" I completed and he nodded. "Yeah, gosh, I thought it was Byeol! Then she goes, 'I'm here Yunho' from, like, the next hallway and my heart literally stopped. It was so fun!" I added with a huge grin.

"I will never understand you guys." San said with a shake of his head. Soon after, a blank-faced Jongho walked out with a nervous Yeosang.

"He didn't even flinch!" Yeosang complained, pointing at the youngest.

"It was cool, though." He said simply.

"Hey, where's Mingi?" Seonghwa-Hyung asked, looking around.

"They're at the sweets shop down the block." San said. "I wanted to join them..." he pouts.

"Let's go! I want cotton candy!" Byeol already started skipping down the sidewalk, her gothic cape flowing behind her in the autumn breeze. We chuckled and followed her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Halloween is so fun :D
Especially haunted houses
Candy is kinda nice I guess but I'm not really a big fan (unless it's chocolate. If so, give me all of it)