14. exhausted | 탈진한

The rest of the days were painful for the two. Their bodies ached but their heart did more.

Both of them knew they wouldn't be able to live together for a long time, but they decided to look at the positive side.

Live fully until they die.

The chemo was getting more often for the trio, it exhausted them nevertheless, Dan-oh, Nicholas, and their little Yelin were always smiling and playful.

Dan-oh's magic show was now exclusive to her boyfriend and their little brat. As for now Nicholas and Yelin were enjoying the magician's talent.

"Where did the chocolate go?"
Yelin ran towards the elder and checked everywhere.

"Ta-da! Here you go buba!"
The elder female magically took out the chocolate from Yelin's ponytail. 

"Omo! I want more Eomma!"
Yelin giggled and extended her arms for more. Dan-oh chuckled and picked her up, securing the little girl in her arms.

"Linnie, you don't want to lose your teeth don't ya?"
Nicholas, who was enjoying the lovely moment, decided to join them.
Yelin shook her head as a 'no' and pouted slightly.

Soon the little one left to share the chocolate bar with her grandma-friends leaving the two adults alone by themselves.

"You know I started to hate magic after you left,"
Nicholas chuckled softly and she in turn looked at him in confusion.

"Why though?"

"I always thought that you learned that 'disappearing act' and vanished from my life."

Dan-oh laughed lightly at the latter's words. She then leaned in and pecked Nicholas's cheek multiple times making him giggle.

"Don't worry baby, I still haven't learned it."

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Feeling single by my own characters-

Anyways-

What yal think gonna happen next any guesses??