1. I hate magic | 난 마법이 싫어

"We should set out now or we will miss the train!"

Fuma's hurried tone echoed through the whole apartment.

Nicholas quickly hid the polaroid in his old diary and put it safely back into his backpack. He took a last glance at his cozy room. The old-fashioned neon lights which he used to groove under. A whole collection of old-school R&B albums and contrast all those his badminton rackets which aged back to his early teenage times.

He is going to miss it all.

Nicholas never wanted to move out of his housing in Seoul which he bought with his first paycheck as a rookie in a dance group. He was now one of the best-known dancers in the entertainment industry and he was absolutely proud of himself.

His original plan was to return back to Taiwan after his high school graduation, even if he was ethnically Taiwanese, He grew up in Seoul from the age of two. When the young lad turned eighteen his parents and sister returned back to Taipei, and Nicholas decided to stay back to pursue his dreams.

He did miss his family back in Taiwan, his home country, but amid constant hard work to mold into what he is now, he had to miss all the chances to visit them, and now, it nearly seems impossible.

He did know something was awaiting him which would make him leave his loved ones forever.

But he hoped for a miracle.

But unlike others, Wang Yi-Xiang never hoped for something magical.
He hated magic more than anything else.

Because Jang Dan-oh used to love magic. Once his noona used to be his only source of vitality.

She is no more beside him, how can he be strong and wish for something pleasant?

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Hola! Hope yall liked the first chapter! Plse comment and vote that would be a great help💓

-enmeitsu<33