10. deception | 기만

"flores para ti amor,"
The elder gracefully bowed and in a finger snap a beautiful flower bouquet appeared in her hands.

"Omo! Where did that come from? Please teach me this trick, Eomma!"
Yelin quickly grabbed the bouquet and admired them in fascination.

"Not now sweetie, you need to rest hmm?"
Nicholas said while tucking her into the bed but the child refused to do so.

"Yelin-ah, I will teach you every trick after you get well, ok?"
Dan-oh assured and patted her head.

After making sure she was asleep, the two of them walked out, through the long corridor.

"You are spoiling her too much, Noona!"
Nicholas complained and shook his head slightly.

"Let her be, She had never been pampered from the day she was born."
Dan-oh sighed softly and held the younger's hand.

"Promise that you will take care of her..."
The duo halted their slow paces and he intertwined his fingers with hers.

"We will take care of her together."
Nicholas smiled as his eyes disappeared into tiny crescents.

Dan-oh couldn't help but let out her urge to kiss those adorable cheeks of his, which puffed up when he smiled. Leaning in, she placed a delicate kiss on both cheeks.

Nicholas was caught off guard, his heart rate was going feral and blood rushed to his cheeks and the tip of his ears. Dan-oh chuckled at the latter's cuteness as she softly ruffled his hair.

Unexpectedly, she felt a soft pair of lips on her own and it took no more seconds for her to return what he wanted.

It was such a dainty kiss pervaded with the euphoric feeling of resurfacing love.

With the magic of affection, melancholia had meandered into ecstasy.

But again, magic is just a deception.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I'm so bad at writing kiss scenes sowwrry *_*

I'm 18 and never held hands. Prolly coz I'm busy daydreaming bout Gojo-