I win (Rowan Laslow)

(Smut Warning - Gender neutral)

You and your boyfriend, Rowan, were practicing fencing before you both upped the stakes.

"Whoever wins the next round gets to make the loser do whatever they want for the rest of the day" you hold your hand out for Rowan to shake. "Deal, be ready to do my homework again," Rowan shakes your hand smugly. You had done this before, he won the first time and made you do all his homework, which for the most part was fine until it came to the homework from classes you weren't in, you had to study for classes you weren't taking. So you wanted to get him back for that.

You start fencing, it goes on for a few minutes until Rowan falls with your sword pointed at his chest. You both take off your helmets, panting. Sweat is making his hair stick to his face while he leans on his elbows, still on the ground

"I win," you innocently smile down at him, but you had not so innocent ideas racing through your mind, he just looks up at you in anticipation.

—---------

That leads you to now, with Rowan sitting on a chair, his hands tied behind his back on the verge of his second orgasm. His pants and boxers were pulled down with your hand wrapped around his overstimulated cock, his legs shaking, tears streaming down his face.

"Rowan you have to tell me what you want," you taunt him. You had tied his hands behind his back since you know he loves to touch you during intimate moments, he'd always have his hands lovingly circling your skin, so you knew he hated but also loved this.

"Please- please just move your hand, please love," Rowan pleads, looking down at you with desire and lust pooling in his eyes.

You slowly start to move your hand up and down and as soon as you do Rowan throws his head back with a long breathy moan.

You came up with a devious plan, you knew Rowan very well, and his facial expressions were helpful with that. So when you knew he was about to cum you stopped moving your hand.

"No why'd you stop," he whines tugging at his restraints while his head lolls back.

You ignore his complaints and whimpers to get up and slip off your pants and underwear. He lifts his head back up and shuts up, a small lopsided smile curls onto his lips.

You walk back over to him, both your legs beside his thighs that lay open on the chair as you line his cock up with your entrance. You lower yourself onto him, sitting on his lap comfortably as you adjust to his size. You lean over, resting your chin on his shoulder as you start to untie his hands.

As soon as the rope falls off his wrists his hands hold your waist. You cup his face and wipe away his tears. "You look hot when you cry, did you know that?" you tease him. "I love you too," Rowan replies, his face moving into the crook of your neck peppering kisses onto your skin. He brings his face up again and starts kissing you. You smile into the kiss before breaking it, "It's my turn now," you say before slowly lifting yourself up and dropping back down onto his cock.

You continue at a steady pace, though after a bit you speed up, your hands on his shoulders for support. His hands were still on your hips, helping you lift yourself up as your legs started to shake as you neared your orgasm.

Your eyes rolled back as moans escaped your lips as Rowan whisper praise to you. "Your doing great love, you feel amazing on my cock," Rowan loved seeing how your face contorted in pleasure as you rode him.

"Fuck- I'm close," your words slurred as you cum onto his cock.

"You did amazing love," Rowan rubbed circles on your back as you caught your breath.

"I love you," you kissed him, your fingers tangled in his hair as he kissed back.

"I love you too," Rowan said in between kisses.