Falling for her (Wednesday Addams)

You were peacefully watching a show before you heard someone knock on your door, you weren't too concerned by it so you took some time to get to the door, but when the knocking didn't cease you opened the door annoyed. Standing in front of you was Enid with one of the biggest and most mischievous smiles you had ever seen her adorn.

"Hey, do want to play a game with me and some of the girls," she says energetically with hands behind her back.

You suspiciously look at her, "Sure?" it sounded more like a question than an answer.

"Great! Let's go," she grabs your wrist and drags you off to Yoko's dorm. She still has a hold on your wrist when she reaches the door and knocks. After a bit Yoko opened the door, once she saw Enid holding your wrist she just smiled, showing her fangs, and let the both of you in.

There were already some people sitting down and you joined them, everyone was just talking but Enid seemed to rush out of the dorm again. You were joking around with some of the girls when knocking sounded on the door again. Yoko stood up and opened the door revealing Enid with Wednesday in tow.

You had a small crush on Wednesday ever since she arrived and you occasionally talked but for the most part, she didn't seem to care about you. Enid, Yoko, and Wednesday all settled down and the game finally started.

"So we're playing seven minutes in heaven and we're going to spin the bottle to choose who gets put into the closet," Enid explains happily looking at a specific girl, it was a telekinetic named Isabelle, she was also well known for helping set people up. This just got you even more skeptical of Enid dragging you and your crush here.

"Wednesday, since you were the last person here do you want to spin first," Isabelle smiles at the girl while Wednesday gives her an unimpressed and uninterested look back. Wednesday spins the bottle and it stays perfectly in place and perfectly lands on you. You skeptically look up at Enid who just gives you that same smile as before until she shoves you and Wednesday into the closet.

With what little light you see Wednesday standing with the same emotionless expression. It was quiet except for the murmuring outside the closet until that went silent too.

You two were just awkwardly standing until you swore you felt something push you on top of Wednesday. You stared at her in and she stared back, you rushed to get up and apologized profusely.

"You don't need to apologize, it was Isabelle and her powers that made you fall, Enid Yoko and her planned this to try and get us both to confess our feelings," Wednesday said in a monotonous voice.

You panicked at Wednesday knowing your feelings until you realized something, "Try and get us to confess our feelings? Does that mean you like me too?" you question.

The smallest smile plays on Wednesday's face confirming your suspicions.

"Really!" you jump with a stupidly big smile on your face. "Can I hug you!" you ask excitedly.

Wednesday just nods her head and you wrap your arms around her, it takes her a bit at first but she hugs back. You sit there like that for the rest of the time you had to be.

Enid opens the closet door and you were going to leave the closet but Wednesday held you closer, "We're going to need some more time," she mumbled.

Enid just smiles and nods before shutting the door again.

You smile at Wednesday and she smiles back. "Can I kiss you Wednesday?" you ask quietly. Instead of a proper response, she just kisses you gently. You detach your lips from hers as you need air and you sheepishly smile at her. "I'm glad they dragged us into this," you say looking into her eyes.

"Me too," she starts kissing you again.

Maybe you should trust Enid more when she has that dumb smile on her face.