Kisses are the best Distraction (Xavier Thorpe)

Xavier invited you to help him study, though instead of inviting you to his dorm he asked you to meet him in his art shed, once you agreed he sent you the directions to get there. Now you were infront of the shed, though you swore you almost got lost on the way.

You could hear the faint sound of music coming from inside. You knocked on the door but he didn't answer, "Xavier its freezing out here, let me in," you knock again. When he didn't open the door again you just let yourself in and placed your bag down by the door.

The first thing you saw was the many drawings or paintings of a monster, and Xavier sleeping on his open sketchbook. You went over to him and nudged him gently, "Xavier wake up," you keep on nudging him until you see him stir in his sleep. His eyes flutter open and land on you.

He sits up, "What are you doing here," his voice is raspy and low. "We were going to study remember," you tilt your head slightly so you can look him in the eyes as he barely lifted his head up.

He sleepily turns off the music that was playing. Once his head leaves the sketchbook you steal a glance at the open page in his sketchbook and see a drawing of you, making you freeze. Xavier looks down and quickly shuts his sketchbook obviously flustered, you just smile at his actions. You look back up at the concerning drawings of the monster, and Xavier rushes to cover some up. "Sorry about these," he says.

"Why are there so many? If you don't mind me asking," you softly ask. Xavier stops dead in his tracks before sighing, "I've been having nightmares about it, so I draw it, it helps, kind of," he replies. You just walk up to him and hug him and bury your face in his chest as he wraps his hands around your waist.

You decided to try and get his mind off the monster. "So why'd you draw me" you teased but made sure to pretend as if you didn't know what you were doing. Xavier obviously saw right through you, "Shut up" he laughs. "Make me," you taunted him.

You saw something shift in his eyes, they become this mixture of excitement and something more, they were enticing. His grip on your waist tightened as his face neared yours and you just stare into his eyes as he did all this. He had this smirk on his face as he felt the heat radiating off of you and he took his sweet time to do anything. You knew exactly what he was and wanted to do, you tried to wait it out and let him do it first but soon you got impatient. Your fingers were tangled in his hair when you kissed him, he kissed back immediately. It was exhilarating, the feeling of his lips moving in synch with yours. He squeezed your waist making you gasp into the kiss, he took this opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth.

He was the one to detach his lips first, "You're so impatient, did you know that?" he mocked. "Shut up," you said rolling your eyes. "Make me," he repeats what you said earlier. You smiled and started kissing him again. This time you stopped kissing him, "Okay, we need to start studying before you fail one of your classes," you giggle and let go of him, and he follows your actions. He rolls his eyes with a grin plastered on his face.

Xavier pulls out another chair for you to sit on. You get one of your textbooks out and you two start studying together.