chapter 12

An hour has passed since Clay began looking through the forest for some training dummies. So far he kill 8 goblins, a park of timber wolves and an armor bear. Currently he is worked on his second. Thanks to his skill the fighting moves he saw in movies and TV in his previous became easy to pull off. Against the bear he used the Muytai he learned from the death God of the Muytai underworld.
                Dodging the bear Clay threw another uppercut to its jaw. The impact actually lifted it off the ground so he also gave it a roundhouse sending his opponent through a tree. During the fight Clay without adding a single element. As a result his originally faint aura core starting to get clearer. He also started fighting even smoother than before. If his movements before were those with all form no substance then ,now he at least looked like he has been practicing for a while.
                    Once it got back on its feet the bear charged him again. Clay was completely as he watched it lumbering toward him. Just before it could hit him a sword appeared in his hand as he used the bear's momentum to pierce it's heart. He quickly sided stepped to avoid the bear's body from falling and crushing him. Smiling Clay was about to start skiing the bear when felt something strange happening in his body.
                   A burst of power he has not felt since he evolved washed over his body. Bone breaking sounds came from every inch of his body along with black ooze coming from his pores. The pain he was feeling would normally be unable to endure before passing out. Clay on the other hand endured it by gritting his teeth. At the side his bodyguards were watch as his body got broke down and rebuild..
"Hey Maria you know more about the previous dragon king did this happen before" Lisa asked.
"To be honest I am not sure but i think it is because he has the golden dragon body technique" she thoughtfully replied.
                Her response shocked the girls because they all know the legend of Golden dragon king Ladon. He was a hybrid whose mother was a royal dragon from the west and his father is an Imperial dragon from the west. He was born with an aura core while have a royal dragon's talent to control natural elements. Later he went on to challenge all the most powerful dragons in that era with just his claws and fangs. Even an Imperial dragon would think twice before trying to fight him.
               Minutes later the pain coursing through his body finally settled down. First thing he did when the pain vanished was take a look at his body. In terms of appearance there wasn't any major changes. However he could feel his body absolutely bursting with power. If he had to put it in words then it felt like the earth beneath his feet  was a power outlet. While he was a phone that is always plugged in.
               Having enough with being on the floor Clay tried to push himself up. The result was the ground caving in and him being launched into the air. Luckily he was a dragon so all he needed to do was open his wings. Sadly he's one of those guy that forgets everything in extremely dangerous. Inches before he hit the ground Lisa managed to catch him.
Embarrassed he got down and said, "ahem thank you Lisa for your help for a second there I thought I was a goner."
             Nervous he would go flying again Clay stood perfectly still. After taking a minute of two to calm down he noticed his point of view was higher. Seeing that his changes were more than he previously thought they were Clay looked at his handy dandy status screen.
[Name: Clay Aurum-Argentum
Race: Dragon(human)/????
Job:Martial artist
Level: 13
Racial level(s): Young Earth Dragon lvl 11/20.  ????-????
bloodline: Royal dragon bloodline
Mana core: rank 2
Aura core: rank 2
Health points: 2140
mana points: 2000
aura points: 2140
Str:162(+4×1.1)=>174(+4×1.1)
Vit:202(+11×1.1)=>214(+11+1.1)
Agl:67(×1.1)=>75(×1.1)
Mana:200
Status points-12=>30
Skill points-3=>21
Skills
-Dragon's endurance(max level)
-Golden dragon body technique( Level 2)
-Silver dragon manipulation technique(level 2)
-Earth magic(level 1)
-Earth Dragon's Armor(Level 3)
-Earth Dragon's breath(level 1)
-Fly(level 5)
-Martial Path(level 1)]
"Darling the boost to your physical abilities is all thanks to you forming an aura core. As for improving your aura core it is as easy as just enhancing your vitality status" Eve hurriedly stated.
            Her timely words helped clear any uncertainties he would about his future. Now he can focus on far more important matters.  Like on how the hell is he going to move without launching himself to the stratosphere. Luckily for him it didn't take long for him to learn how to limit his strength. Although he wouldn't be able to fight right now he can at least move around. For the moment he decided to go back to town to get used to his new found power.
(Dragon kingdom capital)
            Sitting on her throne the dragon queen stared at a magic crystal that showed Clay. It was connected to a recorder crystal that relayed back to hers continuously. On it she watch as he struggled to control his strength. A slight smile plastered on her face the entire time. If anyone were to see her current appearance they think she is a maiden in love. As she gently rubbed his image on the crystal her throne room doors were flung open.
"Sister are the reports I received true. At long last a male dragon has been born" a voice bellowed.
            Caelum ,the dragon queen sighed at her extremely rude guest. The intruder was a beautiful woman that looked alot like her except her hair black. She also styled it as a single braided ponytail that reach her hips. Her face carried a gallant confidence that when combined with armor she wore screamed warrior. In her hand was a spear that looked like it was made of solid gold. Most interesting of all were the black markings that arranged in strange patterns.
               Looking at the woman whose status is equal to her own Caelum felt her head hurting. It was a lesson she learned long ago. When ever her sister comes bursting in she was in for a whole lot of clean up. For example there was the time with the kidnapped dragons. At first Caelum planned on doing thinking of going with the diplomatic route. Of course she had a plan B which was to sneak in and free them.
             Unfortunately this woman in front of her didn't get the memo so she directly raided the cities freeing the dragons. Now if that was all she did then it would be fine simply the event would turn into a cautionary tale. Too bad the idiot once again didn't get the point and then lead the now free dragons on a crusade against the kingdom. Before anyone knew what was going on they had already raised it to the ground. Now thanks to that rampage she has to constantly convince people they are not dangerous.
             Normally people fearing you is a good thing but not when it is an entire continet. For example now she has to work twice as hard to insure that the other countries see them as a threat. After all although dragons are strong they have one glaring weakness. That being their in ability to reproduce.Once again sighing Caelum told her sister about Clay praying things don't escalate.