chapter 9

Outside the cave Zeke and Freya waited for the recently evolved dragon to come out. Luckily they didn't need to wait long because a few seconds later he arrived in front of them. They both were stuck in a daze looking at his changes.  First was the new armor that covered the top of his head, chest, Fore arms, legs and tip of his tail. Although some parts are still exposed they had a feeling that hitting those would do nothing. Thin mana covered those exposed parts to absorb attacks so their guess was right.
                Next thing they noticed was that he now had gold scales with silver lines. The silver gave off the feeling of tattoos making him have dangerous vibe. On top that his originally tiny wings grew big enough to support his body. Zeke was in awe of how the evolution turned out. Freya on the other hand felt like her heart was beating a mile a minute. Although a game DOO was so realistic that people have be said to not eat because they already did in game. Shaking her head Freya spoke up.
"If you are ready then I will send you to my beast space while we head to town" she asked.
              Clay simply nodded hid head towards her while thinking on how to use his points. Inside the beast space he simply focused on his skills and stats. From his level ups so far he noticed that his agility was improving very slowly. Although as an earth dragon that shouldn't be a problem he felt that it shouldn't be ignored. Besides with 17 points he can use a little so he put a 5 in agility.
                He then moved onto his skills. The first to came to mind is his fly skill which would give him arieal monuverability. More importantly he also wanted to increase his armor's level. His decision made he put 10 in fly while earth dragon's armor got 4. Done he took another look at his status.
[Name: Clay Aurum-Argentum
Race: Dragon/????
Level: 10
Racial level(s): Young Earth Dragon lvl 11/20.  ????-????
bloodline: Royal dragon bloodline
Mana core: rank 2
Health points: 2130
mana points: 2000
Str:162(+4)
Vit:202(+11)
Agl:62=>67
Mana:200
Status points-12
Skill points-3
Skills
-Dragon's endurance(max level)
-Golden dragon body technique( Level 2)
-Silver dragon manipulation technique(level 2)
-Earth magic(level 1)
-Earth Dragon's Armor(Level 3)
-Earth Dragon's breath(level 1)
-Fly(level 5)]
            Satisfied Clay went back to practicing the golden dragon body. Thanks to his evolution mana leakage went down to zero. Meaning he can even use more mana to boost his power. As his practice went on there was a few things he had noticed. First off his mana circulation has become alot smoother. Another was it would even circulate on it's own after he circulated it a little bit.
            Seeing that he decided to get used to it while moving. During the goblin fight he had to really focus on circulation while also fighting. On the outside it looked smooth and easy however the truth is his mana almost dispersed a few times. It could be said he was lucky that however did not sit well with him. Thus he had to practice until the point his mana circulation became second nature.
             Minutes of practice later he felt a summons from Freya so he stop. When he answered the summons he appeared in large and elegant room. From appearance alone he was the mansion of some noble. After glancing around the room his eyes fell to Freya. Currently was siting in front of another woman that gave Clay a familiar feeling.
"Sorry Clay this is my friend Maria and she was hoping to talk to you" ,Freya apologized.
"Your highness I hope you can for give Freya as it was I that forced" said Maria.
                Clay was completely confused why she was acting like he would torture her for even the smallest of reasons. He couldn't help bad for making her feel that way. What the fool didn't know was that his bloodline naturally suppress dragonoids with weaker bloodlines. The only reason Freya was fine is because it didn't really take effect until later. Then before his mana truly stabilized they entered a contract.
                 Maria did not have this benefit thus felt the suppression in full force. That along with the stories she heard about male Dragons feed her fears more. As a matter of fact since she was a true dragon things were worse.
"Relax there is no need to feel bad besides with my current strength who would bow to me" Clay comforted.
"Thank you for your kind words however every dragon knows that a male's pride is taller than the highest mountain" she said fumbling her words.
               That was when Clay really looked at and noticed she had wings, a tail and horns. Her horns were black as well as growing backwards out of head and curling up. On top of that her tail was same light blue as her wings and scales on her hands. If that wasn't enough to tell so was a dragon then nothing ever will be.
                Realizing how stupid he is Clay fought the urge to face palm.
"Alright how about we ignore that for now and you tell me why your are here" questioned Clay.
               Although she was still a little tense Maria relaxed a bit. She then explained how she was the dragon noble who gave Freya here blood. Thus when Freya met him it alerted Maria as well which caused her to check things out. Clay listened to her explanation calmly. At first he thought the siblings sold him out quicker than he anticipated they would.
               Luckily he was wrong and they held true to their promise. When she finished speaking Maria look at him with expectations in her slanted eyes. Knowing what she hoped for he told her his plan truthfully. Once she realized he had no intention of leaving she gazed at Freya with pure rage. The dragoness obviously did not care for the idea of her future king becoming a servant.
              For some strange reason her angry expression made Clay think she is cute. There is an old saying "none like a challenge more than male dragons" and that couldn't be more true. Clay's current reaction is a perfect example of that. Maria's display of anger ignited his desire to make her his woman. As weird as it might be the thought of making act gently even if only to him was a massive turn on.
"Calm yourself Maria, I was the one that gave her my consent. Besides with how weak I am it is a miracle that she still gave me rights" Clay tried to diffuse.
                 Hearing the supposed king's words caused Maria to calm slightly. She still continued glared at Freya. The poor girl could only stand there with a tired expression. Luckily for her Clay help provide her an escape route. He asked Freya to get him and Maria something to eat. While she was gone Clay asked Maria questions about the dragon kingdom.