chapter 10

After answering Clay's questions Freya lead him and Maria to their rooms. That's right after realizing she couldn't get Clay to leave with her she demanded to stay as well. The young dragon saw no problem with it while Freya's opinion was ignored. In his new room Clay continued to study the golden dragon body technique. The more he practiced the more he discovered about the technique.
            For example once he got used to it he could send his mana in someone else's body. Once it is there he can do a number of different things including healing them. Of course that is only if he can learn to give his mana healing properties. As it stood he was a long way from pulling that off. Soon it started to dawn on him that the golden dragon body technique had some similarities with aura.
            Enhancing the body is normally something only aura users does. Aura can also use elements but are limited to their understanding of the element. For example with mana as long as you have a clear image of fire you can create a flame. Aura on the other hand requires a far deeper understanding. Of other course this came with the benefit of it being easier to integrate elements to the body.
             Now the golden dragon body technique as used this principle. As a result it required deeper thought on how the element he used works. That soon brought him to a thought most would call crazy. He started to wonder what would happen if he also gained aura. His heart thumped at the thought as the monstrous potential his theory had.
           What he did not realize was that he just stumbled onto the path to becoming a supreme being. Actually Ladon created the golden dragon technique because he was a western and Eastern dragon mix. So the technique would slowly help Clay in learning how to create and control aura. He did this so his future child could one day also have a powerful body.
(scene change)
                While Clay was diving deeper into the golden dragon body technique a woman ran through an enormous hallway. Her expression was the very expression of excitement. Soon she arrived at a set of large doors. Before opening them she took a moment to adjust her appearance and caught her breath. Done she pushed the doors open to reveal a gigantic throne room.
                  On both sides of the throne were dragon statues with different designs lined up all the way to a impressive throne. Behind it was yet other statue that had a claw on rest on top of the throne. It was the only statue that had to sets of wings and horns. Although made of stone it made one want to bow towards it. Of course the woman was no exception ,so once she got close enough she kneeled bowing her head. After a whe she raised her head looking at the woman seated on the throne.
                 The woman had long azure hair that covered one eye while cascading a little past her shoulders. Her face was the very text book definition of beauty. This was especially true for the one emerald eye left uncovered by her silky hair. She sat on the throne with one leg crossed over the other looking like a supreme ruler.
"It is surprising to you calling for an audience with me so this must be good ,Mariana" the woman questioned.
     Taking a breath Mariana replied, "I apologize my queen but I knew rhis matter was of the upmost importance."
              The dragon queen raised an eyebrow at her royal guard captain's words. Normally unless it can effect the whole kingdom Mariana wouldn't bother her with it. There was even a rumor floating around that Mariana is the real queen while she is just a figure head. Of course that was just a joke the citizens would tell Immortals to miss with them.
"My queen I have news that will absolutely bring a smile to your face" she paused and then continued "as you know my daughter had went out to meet the Immortal she gave her blood to. Well as it turns out that Immortal and her brother actually found his highness."
                 Once those words left Mariana's mouth the queen shot up from her throne. Pure joyous happiness was written all or her face. She immediately behind making plans to celebrate their future kings arrival. By the second her plans were getting grander. It even got to the point were she planned on closing down the kingdom to celebrate for a month. Eventually she realized she needed to know how much time they would have. Realizing her mistake the queen asked Mariana when he would arrive.
"My queen he is not coming" before she could finish Mariana felt a massive pressure weighing down on her. At the same time dark clouds flashing with blue lightning gathered in the sky. Powerful winds blew in every direction as if trying to pull people apart.
"I am sorry it seem that either my hearing is going out or those little rumors are starting to go to your head" the queen threatened.
Panicked Mariana quickly explained "my lady you misunderstand it was the choice of his highness to not return yet. He plans on getting stronger first before returning home."
                 Mariana was definitely smart because she managed to perfectly pick the words to calm her queen. When the dragon queen finally calm down the previous phenomenon also vanished. Seeing her queen once again calm she went on to convey Clay's words.
"I see, as one would expect as our dragon race's future ruler rather than became a porcelain doll he chose to struggle and grow. Still it is worrying that something could happen to him how about sending protection" she mumbled.
                 After an hour of debating she finally decided to send that will be helpful. In top of that she also ordered two other members from the royal guard to protect him.
(Scene change)
                 Clay had just finished studying the golden dragon body technique when he heard a commotion outside. Curious he left his room to take a look. Once outside he was greeted by the site of Zeke being held up by the neck. Much like Maria she was a world class beauty except she has blonde hair that reached down to her hips. She was not alone with other women of varying hair styles and color.
"How dare a worm like you gaze at me with those dirty eyes of your's" the Blonde said enraged.
             When he saw how she was treating Zeke although he didn't know why Clay got mad. While Maria is rude to Freya she never showed a complete desire to kill her. This woman on the other hand clearly intended to. Clay may not know it but he already considered the pair of siblings his. Thus her actions could be viewed as a disrespect towards him. Not holding his rage back anymore he left out a roar.
             His roar caused everyone's attention to gather on him. The woman, her companions and Maria all had flushed expressions. The blonde immediately let Zeke go as she got on one knee and bowed to him.
"Your highness I apologize for enraging with my rude action" the woman pleaded.
"My lord I also ask you forgive Alyssa as well. She only acted that way because Freya's brother looked at her lustfuly which to us female dragons is a great insult" Maria begged.
                Her words quickly calmed Clay down as the started to realize it made sense. Afterall as a male dragon he had things he considered insulting so of course females were the same.