Chapter 23

Today was a student/teacher holiday and we were all off, I was bored at home, since my parents were on a business trip. I received a text from Jackson.

Hey, whatcha doing? Jackson texts

Nothing much, What about you? I text. 

Nothing either, Could we maybe hang out? Jackson texts.

Sure, my parents are on a business trip, so we have the house together. I text

Oh, okay! I'm coming over, Love you. Jackson texts.

Love you too. I text back. 

I wait, then I hear him at the door I let him in. "Hey, Y/n" Jackson greets me, as he walks in. "Nice outfit" Jackson compliments on my new outfit. It was a blue button up shirt with a pink skirt.

"I like your outfit too" I say, looking at Jackson

"I like your outfit too" I say, looking at Jackson. He was wearing a big yellow jacket and a black, green and blue new checkerboard sweater. "Thanks" Jackson smiles.

(A/n: Art is not mine, all rights reserved to artist)

"Well, what do you want to do?" I ask. "Um...I was thinking, about the videos you showed me yesterday, and... I was thinking since Holt did it, I should experience it too, since we are a couple" Jackson stutters, blushing. "You want to have sex?" I ask. "Y-yeah" Jackson stutters, I kiss him instantly, he wraps his arms around me. I push him down on the couch, he looks up at me being on top. I break away from the kiss, and slowly pull my shirt off, Jackson blushes crazily.

 "Are you going to take yours off?" I ask, Jackson nods, and quickly removes his sweater. I feel up and down his toned abs, as Jackson undo's my bra from the back, I kiss him on the jawline, he groans, as he squeezes and massages my boobs, kissing them lightly. I undo his belt as his hard member springs out. Jackson grabs my ass cheeks, as I grind lightly up and down his cock. I then remove my skirt, tossing my panties to the side. 

I kiss him softly, as I slowly go down gliding on his dick. Jackson moans in the kiss, feeling my tight walls grip his hard cock. I break away, and begin to ride him, up and down. "MMm, ahh" I moan softly, as he grabs my bouncing boobs. Jackson groans. "Ah, y-y/n~ f-fuck" Jackson swears in pleasure, and grabs my ass cheek as I ride up and down his thick member, pushing it deeper and further inside of me. We both cum together, moaning loudly. I slowly get up as his thick load gushes inside of my tight pussy. Jackson pants, I lay down next to him on the couch, panting as well. "Ah...W-wow" Jackson stutters. "I love you" I purr wrapping my arms around his chest. "I love you too, Y/n" Jackson replies. 

I woke up Slowly in Jackson's arms. "Hey, my love, I just wanted to say that I never met anyone like you before, who is so smart and beautiful. You mean so much to me. I'll always keep loving you through and through" Jackson says, holding my waist. "I love you too, Jackson" I state. The END...

(A/n: I'm not very good at ending a book. I feel like 23 chapters is a good number to end it at. Also, I was running out of ideas, but I hope you enjoy this book. Writing it was hard as it involved a lot of characters and plots. 
I will be writing more fanfics in the future, if you love this one. I hope this ending was good and meaningful. Its a happy ending, I really want it to be more of like a beginning of new things. Thanks for reading!)

(A/n: Art is not mine, all rights reserved to artist)

🎉 You've finished reading Playful Flames (Jackson Jekyll/Holt Hyde x Reader) MONSTER HIGH {COMPLETE} 🎉