Chapter 18

New day of school at Monster High. I was wearing my red and white heart checkerboard sweater vest today. "Hey, ghoul, love your outfit." Frankie compliments. "Aw, Thanks" I state. I see Jackson walking by, he was wearing the black and  white heart checkerboard sweater vest today. "Oh, wow you too match. Impressive, Deuce we need to buy..." Cleo adds trailing off to her boyfriend.  I laughed. "Everyone here is so nice and friendly." Gigi says walking up to us. "Yeah, it's totes awesome." Frankie states. "You're gonna enjoy it here." I say. "Yeah, I think I will." Gigi replies. 

"I have Physical deaducation this morning" I complain. "Yeah, same here" Jackson adds, as we walk outside to the class. The teacher says that we could chill today. I decided to sunbathe next to Jackson. "I'm going to sunbathe alright?" I ask. "Okie Dokie" Jackson says, I roll my eyes. I slip off my sweater vest to reveal my yellow 2 piece bikini. 

"Woah" Jackson murmurs looking me up and down

"Woah" Jackson murmurs looking me up and down. "Aw, babe. You're drooling~" I flirt, Jackson wipes his chin, blushing crazily and looks away. I sit down beside him. Jackson occasionally glances over at me, blushing, as his eyes absorb my curves. "You scored big on this one! She's totes hot!" Heath says with lust, his hair flaming on the word hot. Jackson slightly growls, almost jealous. Heath runs off to Abbey. "You know, I was thinking about meeting your parents, since that is the proper thing to do" Jackson states. "Ah, well, I don't think they'd like you" I say. "Why not? Is it because I have an eyebrow piercing, a tattoo? Maybe It's because they don't like how clumsy I am?" Jackson asks. 

"No, its none of that! It's just, I think...Well, they wanted me to go out with someone who is the same species as me...I may look like a normie, but I have winged wolf blood in me, and they wanted me to go out with another winged wolf, that way I keep the family legacy alive." I state. "Oh, so...You can't have children unless the monster is a winged wolf?" Jackson asks. "Yes. I know it sounds complicated, my parents are always rushing me, I don't even like kids" I state. Jackson nods. 

"I think I could help

"I think I could help." Howleen says. "It's (Y/n)'s parents, they'll never let us be together. They only want her to date Winged wolfs, I'm not even the same species. I'm afraid there's nothing you can do about that." Jackson says. "You might be surprised, about what I could do. Gigi, I need you." Howleen says. "I wish (Y/n)'s parents liked Jackson!" Howleen states. "As you wish." Gigi says, folding her hands and closing her eyes. "Whoa! I've turned into a Pterolycus wolf! I got a tail and wings!" Jackson says looking at his body. "I can't believe it!" I state, putting back my original clothing on and not my bikini. "(Y/n)'s parents are gonna flip their tails when they see me!" Jackson says. "Thank you, Howleen!" Me and Jackson say.