Chapter 9

Today is my fourth day of school, and my week has been pretty wild to say the least. I found my class. It was Mad Science with Mr. Hackington 8:15am-9:10am. I find a seat beside a boy with yellow skin and red hair. "Ghoul la la! I heard you and Jackson are dating now~" Heath says, looking at me, as I sit down. "Yeah, I guess word gets around quickly" I state, blushing. "Stop talking!" Hackington yells. Heath's head bursts into flames. Hackington was a human and he kinda reminds me of the Hunchback of Notre Dam. Hackington goes back to teaching about plants, I yawn. "Well, congratulations! I'm still trying to get Abbey to like me back" Heath murmurs.

 I look to the person next to me. Twlya was absent today.  "You know, we're having a big slummer party afterschool, at Clawdeen's house, I know Draculaura and Spectra are coming, You should come too and try to get Jackson to come as well, it would be fun" Heath says. "Maybe " I state. "Last Warning" Hackington rasps. Then the bell rings. Heath runs off to his friends. "Man, I'm so excited about the slummer party, I'm about to burst into flames." Heath exclaims. I plugged my earbuds in my icoffin phone. I see Clawd. "Man, I'm stoked for the slummer party afterschool" Clawd says, I might go. I'll talk to Jackson and see if he wants to come with me. I then see Venus and Rochelle talking about the slummer party, I guess they're coming as well. 

My next class was Ge-ogre-aphy with Mr. Rotter 9:15am-10:10am. Mr. Rotter has grey-to-green skin, with a face that resembles The Phantom of the Opera from the 1925 movie, and sandy hair. He is dressed in a brown coat. I walk to class and sit next to Jackson. "Hey, everyone keeps talking about a slummer party. " I state. "Yeah, I know. Holt has already decided he would be going, so I guess, I'm going as well" Jackson states. "Oh, Okay, I'll probably come as well. Who all is coming?" I ask. 

"I know Draculaura, Clawdeen, Heath, Hoodude vodoo, and Clawd will be there. As well as Neighthan, Porter Geiss, spectra, Venus,  and Rochelle" Jackson says, I nod.  "Miss (Y/n), you must be in Monster form. You too, Jackson" Mr. Rotter says. Jackson pulls out his headphones as I pull out my collar. Blue flames shoot up my body, I shutter as Wolfie takes over. 

Wolfie Point of view: 

"MAN, I can't wait for this party! Are you coming Wolfie-fine~" Holt flirts, looking over at me. I roll my eyes. "You know I would never turn down a party with you" I flirt back, Holt blushes then smirks. Holt grabs my cheek, and looks deep into my eyes. Holt leans in close towards me to kiss me. "That kind of behavior is not allowed, Please pay attention" Mr. Rotter states. I look up and snap out of my thoughts. The bell then rings, I get up and head out holding hands with Holt. 

"Wanna have lunch together?" Holt asks. "Sure" I say, smiling. Clawdeen and Frankie Stein giggle in the background as we eat at the lunch table together.  Soon lunch was over. My next class was Dragonometry with Lou Zarr from 12:15pm to 1:10pm. Me and holt walk together, holding hands. I walk in and see Lou Zarr. He has light skin, large ears, a large nose that points downwards and is bald with only three hairs on his head. "Good Afternoon" Lou Zarr states.