Chapter 14

"We can't let it leave the school." Frankie, says I nod. "A little bit of wing power, if you would, love" Lagoona says, I nod. I grab her and she makes a fire line in front of the robot so it doesn't escape the school. "It doesn't look happy." Frankie says as the monster tries to suck us into the teleportation lens. "Hold onto something." Wolfie says, Lagoona holds onto me and I hold onto Draculaura. We all three get sucked in. 

"No!" Holt and Jackson scream

"No!" Holt and Jackson scream. "Save us." I say trapped. "Frankie!" Lagoona, Jinafire, Draculaura, and Robecca scream. "Let them go!" Jackson yells as he punches the robots leg, but regrets it as he gets sucked in side, "Welcome to the party" Wolfie growls. "Thanks babe" Holt says. The robot then runs off. 

"Hey, you, over here! Smile. Yuck, I'd say I got your bad side, but I'm not sure there's a good one. This way." Frankie says, as I watch inside the robots panel. Frankie then falls. "I'll save you, Frankie. Ah" Neighthan says, but runs into a locker, "I'm okay. When we get back to the others, can we skip them that last part?" Neighthan says. "My hero." Frankie says. "I ship it" I say. "Not the time (Y/n)" Cleo states. Sirena then distracts him with her phone. Avea and Bonita fly up and lift up Frankie as she snuggles in Neighthan's chest. 

"Over here. Over here." I hear Clawdeen say. Then the robot jumps through the wall. "All righty." Sparky states "it's time for a little intervention." Venus says inside Clawdeen as she wraps him in plant vines. The robot then sucks Clawdeen and Venus in with us. "No! We have to hurry. Do it, now!" Frankie says, as they hook up cables to the robot. "It's not working. There's not energy." Sparky says as the cables fall off. 

"Frankie. Help us!" We all say. "No! How you do this? Those are my friends! You took my from me. The ones that I love! Do you have any idea how that me feel?" Frankie yells at the robot. Frankie grabs the cables and attaches them to the bolts in her neck. "No, Frankie. It is too dangerous." Robecca says, "Give me back my friends." Frankie says. "I don't understand. It's just electricity." Sparky questions. 

 "No, it's something  else. It's her emotions. Her love. Her life-force. It's her." Neighthan says. "Everything my creation isn't. The spark. That's what makes her alive. That's what I've been missing. Professor steam was right." Sparky says. Cleo and Toralei come out, separate again. "I'm me again." Cleo says. "What's going  on?" Toralei asks. Then Jinafire and Lagoona come out separate again. "Frankie. You did it." Lagoona says.