Chapter 22

"Hey" Jackson says, as I let him in. "Are you sure you want to learn what Holt and Wolfie did?" I ask him. "Y-yes, Holt is apart of me. I want to know what this thing called sex really is" Jackson says. I decide to show him a video. "Ok, this should explain everything... " I say pulling up the video on my Icoffin...

"Sexual intercourse is a sexual activity typically involving the insertion and thrusting of the penis into the vagina for sexual pleasure or reproduction. This is also known as vaginal sex. Other forms of penetrative sexual intercourse include anal sex (penetration of the anus by the penis), oral sex (penetration of the mouth by the penis or oral penetration of the female genitalia), fingering (sexual penetration by the fingers) and penetration by use of a dildo (especially a strap-on dildo). These activities involve physical intimacy between two or more individuals and are usually used among humans solely for physical or emotional pleasure and can contribute to human bonding." The video says, Jackson watches, almost studying the words.

"Sex, often a shorthand for sexual intercourse, can mean any form of sexual activity. Because people can be at risk of contracting sexually transmitted infections during these activities, safer sex practices are recommended by health professionals to reduce transmission risk. Safe sex is sexual activity using methods or contraceptive devices to reduce the risk of transmitting or acquiring sexually transmitted infections (STIs). So what exactly is the female genitals? The vulva is the part of your genitals on the outside of your body. It includes your labia, clitoris, vaginal opening, and the opening to the urethra (the hole you pee out of). The labia (lips) are folds of skin around your vaginal opening.

The labia majora (outer lips) are usually fleshy and covered with pubic hair. The labia minora (inner lips) are inside your outer lips. They begin at your clitoris and end under the opening to your vagina. Both are sensitive, and swell when you're turned on. The tip of the clitoris (AKA glans) is located at the top of your vulva, where your inner lips meet. Everyone's is a different size. It can be about as small a pea or as big as a thumb. The tip of the clitoris is covered by the clitoral hood. This is just the beginning of the clitoris though. It extends inside your body, back and down on both sides of the vagina. This part, called the shaft and crura (roots and legs), is about 5 inches long.

Your clitoris is made of spongy tissue that becomes swollen when you're aroused (turned on). It has thousands of nerve endings — more than any other part of the human body. And it's only purpose? To make you feel good. The vaginal opening is right below your urethral opening. A variety of things can go inside your vagina, like fingers, penises, sex toys, tampons, and menstrual cups. Your vagina is really stretchy, and expands when you feel turned on.

The cervix divides your vagina and uterus, located right between the two. It looks like a donut with a tiny hole in the middle. This hole connects your uterus and your vagina. It lets menstrual blood out and sperm in. Your cervix separates your vagina from the rest of your body, so things like tampons or other objects can't get "lost" inside of you. The uterus is a pear-shaped muscular organ about the size of a small fist. During sexual arousal, the lower part of your uterus lifts toward your belly button. That's why your vagina gets longer when you're turned on. It's called tenting.

The fallopian tubes are 2 narrow tubes. They carry eggs from your ovaries to your uterus. Sperm travels through them to try to fertilize your egg. The hymen is the thin, fleshy tissue that stretches across part of the opening to the vagina. Hymens vary a lot in how much of your vaginal opening they cover, and they can sometimes (but not always) tear and cause bleeding the first few times you put something in your vagina. The G spot, or Gräfenberg spot, is located a few inches inside your vagina on the front wall. Your G spot can swell when you're turned on. Some people like the feeling of having their G spot touched." The video says with a diagram. Jackson nods.

"So what are the male parts? Every penis looks a little different. For example, some curve like a banana when they're hard. Others are straighter. All penises have the same parts though. Your glans is also called the head or tip of your penis. The opening of your urethra is here. This is where pre-ejaculate (precum) and semen (cum) come out of, and it's where you pee out of. For many people, it's the most sensitive part of the penis. The shaft of your penis extends from the tip to where it connects to your lower belly. It looks like a tube. Your urethra is inside the shaft." The video says. Jackson studies it...

"The foreskin is a patch of skin that covers and protects the head (AKA glans). When your penis gets hard, the foreskin pulls back and the tip is exposed. Sometimes foreskin is circumcised (when a doctor surgically removes your foreskin) soon after birth, so not everyone has it. The frenulum is where your foreskin meets the underside of your penis. It looks like a small V just below the head. Usually part of it remains after circumcision. And for many people, it's very sensitive. The scrotum (AKA ballsack) is the sac of skin that hangs below your penis. Your scrotum holds your testicles and keeps them at the right temperature. If it's too cold, your scrotum pulls your testicles closer to your body. If it's too warm, your testicles hang away from your body. Your scrotum is covered with wrinkly skin and hair. The scrotum is super sensitive, so any hitting or twisting is extremely painful. But many people like having their scrotum gently touched during sex.

The testicles (AKA balls) are 2 ball-like glands inside your scrotum. They make sperm and hormones like testosterone. The epididymis is a tube where your sperm matures. It connects each testicle to each vas deferens. And it holds your sperm before you ejaculate (come). A vas deferens is a long, narrow tube that carries sperm from the epididymis to the seminal vesicles when you ejaculate (come). There are 2 of them — one connected to each epididymis. Seminal vesicles are 2 small organs that produce semen, the fluid that sperm moves around in. They're located below your bladder. The prostate gland makes a fluid that helps your sperm move. It's about the size of a walnut or golf ball. The prostate gland is sensitive to pressure or touch in a way that many people find pleasurable.

The Cowper's glands produce a fluid called pre-ejaculate or precum. This fluid prepares your urethra for ejaculation (coming). It reduces friction so your semen can move more easily. The Cowper's glands are under the prostate and attach to your urethra. They're also called bulbourethral glands. The cremaster is a muscle that moves your scrotum and testicles closer to your body. This happens when you're cold, you're aroused, or when someone touches your inner thigh." The video says with a diagram. Jackson nods.

"Different people have sex for different reasons-- for some engaging in sexual activity stems from innate attraction and lust, while for others it is a way of procreating. Similarly, some people may only enjoy physical intimacy with someone they deeply love." The video finally ends. "That was extremally helpful...My parents never taught me any of this stuff...Thank you for showing me" Jackson says. "Oh, no problem...Um, let me know if you have any questions" I say, I then kiss Jackson lightly on the cheek, Jackson smiles goofy and walks out....

I then realize I maybe shouldn't have told him that much, now he knows everything, well this is a good thing. Maybe? He is an adult he should know this, his parents should have explained it, or least had a Sex Ed course. I don't know, it seemed as if he was studying the video... like how he studies for test in class, maybe it's because he's got that nerdy look, but he looked way to interested in it. Perhaps it is just me overthinking it... I think as I slowly fall asleep...