Chapter 4

I walk to detention with Jackson.  Our detention was with Lou Zarr for an hour... We were the only two there. "Welcome to detention, please change to your monster form and sit down" Lou Zarr, orders. Jackson looks over at me hesitantly, as he puts on the headphones and changes. I then put my collar on and change. I shutter, as cold blue flames trail up my body...

 I shutter, as cold blue flames trail up my body

Wolfie's Point of View:

"Yeaaaah!" Holt says. I just look over at him. "oh hey Wolfie fine~" Holt flirts. I roll my eyes and sit down. Holt sits next to me. "Please be quite" Lou Zarr states. "Eh, he'll fall asleep in a minute"  Holt states, I nod... Minutes pass.  "Man this is boring" Holt complains. "Ugh, I agree" I state. Holt smirks. "Excuse me, I have to run to the bathroom. I'll be back in a Minute don't get up" Lou Zarr orders, as he walks out. Holt looks over at me. "Does he really think we are not going to get up?" I ask. Holt smirks. "You're such a troublemaker" Holt states. "You know you like it" I flirt, standing up. 

"Jackson and I don't agree on much, but one thing I can say is, the guy has great taste in ladies." Holt says, playing with the loop in my dog collar, I blush. Holt leans up against the wall, with his arm over my head, trapping me. I blush crazily, staring deep into his eyes. I then snap out of it. "Well, If you'll excuse me, I actually plan on busting out of here" I state, removing his arm and heading toward the door. "Well, Good Luck, the doors locked!" Holt says. I then break the door's down with my cold blue flames. "Wooaah! How'd you do that?" Holt asks, curiously. "I have blue flames that are very cold, which can shatter metal." I state, walking out of detention. 

"You just keep amazing me, babe" Holt says. "If you follow me, I'll amaze you some more~" I state, Holt blushes lightly. I turn the corner and hear Holt follow. "W-Wait up!" Holt yells turning the corner. I giggle. I open up one of Monster High's big windows. I then walk up to Holt. I then grab Holt by his shirt collar and pull him close to me. 

"What are you doing?" Holt asks, curiously. "Better hold on tight" I smirk. I then flap my wings and start flying, Holt's eyes widen, and wraps his arms around my waist. "Woahh!" Holt yells, as I then fly out of the window. Holt holds on tight. 

"Like the view~" Holt purrs, I then realize his head is in my boobs. Holt is much taller than me, but he just grabbed on when I was already 10 inches of the floor. "Where we going?" Holt asks. "You'll see" I say, as I fly to the rooftop. I then set Holt down on the small bridge of the roof of Monster high. 

"Wow the view is pretty great up here" Holt says

"Wow the view is pretty great up here" Holt says. "Thanks, it's better than being in detention" I say. "Yeah" Holt agrees. "So... What's you're favorite color?" Holt asks. "I like mostly (F/c)" I state. "I like mostly flaming colors, like yellows and red... Because I see them in your eyes" Holt says, I blush lightly. "You're just saying that." I state, looking away. Holt grabs my chin, and turns my head to make me look at him. I just realized how hot he is. 

"Holt Hyde has never lied! Those are the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen" Holt compliments. I feel him pull me closer to his chest, as we look off the rooftop bridge together, watching the sunset. I yawn, I was getting tired. The wind blows, I shutter I was cold. "Here" Holt takes off his red jacket and wraps it around me, I blush, slipping on the jacket. "The schools probably looking for us, we should just stay up here" Holt says, I nod. Holt sits down, hands behind his head. I sit down next to him, as night approaches. The stars were so pretty. I feel Holt pull me closer to him, I rest my head up against his chest. Holt chuckles. "Night Babe" Holt says. "Mmm, Goodnight" I say snuggling into his chest...

Morning comes around and I transform into (Y/n) as Holt's battery's dies on his icoffin, therefore he transforms into Jackson.

(Y/n)'s point of view:

I woke up snuggling into Jackson's chest on the rooftop. I look up at Jackson. Jackson's eyes shoot open and look down at me.  We both blush and get flustered. "Ah! I-i" We both stutter out, flustered as we pull away from each other. "What have our egos done now?" Me and Jackson both ask in union...