Chapter 8

(Could totally imagine Holt listening/dancing to the song above)

"Alright, they're coming" Frankie says, regarding the normies, we got into our places. Holt up at the DJ area. I see them coming, they gasp looking around Holt starts playing music at the DJ taking off his headphones. "Feels great to be back" Holt says. I stand beside Abbey. Suddenly dresses float down and fly onto us, changing our outfit.

 Suddenly dresses float down and fly onto us, changing our outfit

(I tried designing an outfit for Wolfie that would fit, as well)

"Oh. my ghoul! I'm so glad you came! I was afraid you wouldn't make it to our Halloween party. Well, what are you waiting for? Come on in! Feel free to grab some punch and mingle." Frankie says. "You're inviting us to a party? Now?" They ask. "Yeah. We wanted you to see us this way, not as some frightening creatures you don't understand. But here, at a party, relaxing, having fun with our friends." Frankie says.

"But they trashed our whole town." He says pointing at me and Holt. "No, They didn't. I did. I did it because I thought monsters were out to get us, to take what was ours. " Lilith states. "It's an easy mistake to make. A lot of monsters, even me, thought all normies selfish and cruel. Now I know that's not true." Cleo says.

"Two days ago, I was as angry and confused as you are. But now that I've met them, I see we're more alike than we are different. We have the same hopes." Lilith states. "The same fears." I state. "The same dreams." Draculaura says. "The same drama." Clawdeen adds. "The same insecurities." Clair says. "The same taste in designer fashion." Cleo states. "That's why we wanted to throw you this party. To remind everyone what Halloween really means. So, please, come on in, have fun. Be yourself. Be unique. Be a monster." Frankie says."That's beautiful! Hmm. Okay, yeah. All right, yeah!" They say. 

"All right, the party is over. You. You've crossed me for the last time. Arrest every monster in here. Take them all away." Sherriff states. "Well, if you're arresting all the monsters, you can start with me. I'm a monster." Lilith states. "I'm a monster. I'm a monster. I'm a monster." They all say. "How about it, Sheriff? Are you going to arrest us all?" Lilith asks. "Well, as Sheriff... Well, would you look at that, midnight on the dot. Ha! I'm off duty." Sherriff says as he runs off. We all then start dancing as Holt turns up the music, I fly over to him.

 We all then start dancing as Holt turns up the music, I fly over to him

"Hey, Holt". I just wanted to thank you, for saving me" I state. "Ah, It was really no big deal. I'd do anything for you, beautiful" Holt says, flirtatiously. I blush. I look up into his eyes, our bodies pressed together, heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together. I closed my eyes, his lips were warm and soft. My lips parted slightly, allowing his tongue to slip inside. I wrap my arms around his neck, as Holt wraps his arms around my waist pulling me in. We break away slowly. "So does that mean, I can officially call you mine?" Holt teases, I nod, smiling.

 "So does that mean, I can officially call you mine?" Holt teases, I nod, smiling

I hear Frankie and Lagoona talking, from a distance. "Way to go, Frankie. You and Holt saved Wolfie, and reversed hundreds of years of animosity between normies and monsters." Lagoona states. "You know what? I think Halloween totally just became my fave holiday. Come on, let's go dance." Frankie states. I notice even the Sherriff stayed and was dancing as well. I giggled. Holt saw what I was looking at, and chuckled, as well. "I guess you can say it all worked out" Holt states, hugging me from the side.

"And, that is the story of Halloween" I hear the robotic skeleton with a pink dress, on a string say, muffled by the music. Soon, the party was over and we had to say goodbye to the humans. "Goodbye for now" Frankie and the others wave. Holt turns off the music and transforms to Jackson. I decided to let (Y/n) out as well to see Jackson. 

(Y/n)'s Point of view:

I see Holt transform to Jackson. Wolfie told me that Holt saved her from getting beheaded and we are now in the Hall of Halloween in the catacombs. "(Y/n), What happened? I mean, the last thing I remember is... " I then kiss him, cutting him off, his eyes widen. "Ah!" Jackson says, smiling like a dork. "Was that your first kiss?" I ask. "Y-yeah. And it was great too" Jackson says as he then goes in to kiss me again, I let him. This time having the kiss being more passionate and slow.

I close my eyes, his lips were soft and warm. My lips parted slightly, as I wrap my arms around his neck, as Jackson wraps his arms around my waist, hesitantly pulling me in. We break away slowly. "So, how would you like for us to date?" I ask. "I would like that a lot" Jackson says. 

"Good, I'll explain it to Holt later" I state. "You're fine with dating us both?" Jackson asks. "Well, I won't be dating both of you, since I have two sides of me. I also heard from Wolfie that Holt and them already kissed. So we can just say that Holt is dating Wolfie and I am dating you" I reply. "Oh, Okay. You mean, you really chose me, instead of him?" Jackson asks. "Of course I do! Silly" I reply. "I like you too, a lot actually" Jackson states. "I do too" I say, smiling. 

The party then ends. And we all head home for the day.