Chapter 5 Ghoul's rule:

Today is my third day at Monster High. I have met two bullies Toralei and Manny Taur. And found out that Wolfie and Holt were snuggling and crushing on one another. Hackington was absent today. My next class was Ge-ogre-aphy with Mr. Rotter 9:15am-10:10am. Mr. Rotter has grey-to-green skin, and sandy hair. I see Jackson wave at me, and I go and sit down beside him. Draculaura giggles, while Frankie stein and Clawdeen whisper. I sit down next to Jackson, smiling. "Miss (Y/n), you must be in Monster form. You too, Jackson" Mr. Rotter says. We both nod. Jackson pulls out his headphones hesitantly and connects it to his phone for the music.

 Then, he puts on the headphones. I watch him transform...Sudden red flames shoot up his body. "Finally! Yeah!" Holt says, not noticing me. I grab my collar and put it on, releasing my alter ego Wolfie. I shutter, as cold blue flames trail up my body, feeling Holt's eyes watching me. 

Wolfie's point of view:

I'm sitting in Mr. Rotter class, next to Holt. "As you may know, Halloween is coming soon. So we much watch this video" Mr. Rotter states. "Ah, Man we've already watched this thousands of times" Holt complains. 

"Sound the alarms! Halloween is fast approaching. Yes, Halloween. The one night each year the human menace sets out on a single mission, to capture and torment monsters of all kinds! Led by their vicious, monster-hunting hero, Van Hellscream, expert in the fine art of monster misery. Monsters everywhere are asking one simple question, "Are you prepared ?" - Whoa! - Boo, indeed! They will take over all of your fun places to go to! These people know no bounds!" 

"They will kick your piles of leaves! They are vicious, vicious people! And they don't care who knows it. Meet Joe Normie. Pleasant, hardworking, man of the people nearly every day of the year. Except one. Halloween! The night he and a thousand of his closest normie friends turn into a crazed monster-hunting goon squad! Run for the hills, everyone!" The video says.

"This can't be right!" I state, Holt sadly nods. "They will do anything and everything to make your lives miserable! Trick or treat? Glad you asked! Don't fall for any of their tricks or treats! They are traps designed to lure you out of hiding so they can haul you away! Lock your doors and stay inside! If you are unlucky enough to find yourself outside, do anything to avoid being discovered! It's those monsters that attempt to stand up and fightback who are the most at risk! Don't let this happen to you! " The video then ends.