Chapter 11

Today is my fifth day of school, and I really like monster high so far. I found my class. It was Mad Science with Mr. Hackington 8:15am-9:10am. I find a seat beside Heath. "Heyo, that slumber party was wild! Did you and Jackson do anything in 7 minutes in heaven~" Heath asks, looking at me, as I sit down. "N-no" I state, blushing. "Ah, too bad...Wolfie kissed me" Heath replies, I gasp. "She did what?!" I ask. I thought she was dating Holt. "Stop talking!" Hackington yells. Heath's head bursts into flames. "It's fine it was during a game of spin the bottle" Heath replies. Hackington goes back to teaching about animals. 

I look to the person next to me. Twlya was drawing today. Then the bell rings. Heath runs off to his friends. I plugged my earbuds in my icoffin phone. I see Clawd. "Man, I didn't know these normie drinks were so good!" Clawd says, I go up to him. "What is it?" I ask, as he had two glasses. "Pink Lemonade, you want some?" Clawd asks, holding out one of the cups. "Sure" I say, taking the plastic cup of pink lemonade. 

I head up the stairs, but bump into someone. I spill drink all over them and fall. I ended up knocking the person down the stairs with me, I felt there arms wrap around me as we landed at the end of the stairway. I saw the flaming hair and blue skin. It was Holt. He landed on top of me, he lifted himself up off of me, letting his arms snake off of me. I then look down at Holt's black and white shirt. The white side of the shirt was stained in pink lemonade. "I, am r-really sorry" I huffed. "Man, you're just as clumsy as Jackson" Holt teases. 

"I should of pay attention more. I ruined your shirt" I say, apologetic. "It's okay, It'll wash" Holt says. "I should get it off though, unless I want to smell" Holt says, finally getting off of me, I see him stand up and take off his Jacket. It lands Infront of me on the floor. I sit up slightly, watching. He then slips his shirt off, my eyes trail up his abs and toned muscles as he slips the shirt off. He then puts back on his jacket leaving it unzipped, showing off his blue abs and chest. "You like what you see?" Holt asks, playing with the folds of his red and black jacket. "Yeah~ I mean no!" I say, blushing and looking away.

 "Here" Holt says, holding out his hand, I grab it as he pulls me back up of my feet. "Thanks" I say, brushing off my outfit. "Does Jackson have abs?" I blurt out. "Well, we do share the same body, baby" Holt says, making me blush. I bite my lip. "Oh gosh you're scratched up" Holt says pointing to my knee. I look down as I see blood trickle down my leg. "I'll take you to the nurses office" Holt suggests. "No, I'm okay. Really" I state. "Sorry, but I insist." Holt says firmly, as he grabs my wrist and heads to the nurses office. I internally scream and blush. 

Holt takes me to the nurses office and the nurse gives me a bandage for my scrape. Holt heads to his next class, while the nurse gives me a bandage. I then head out as well. My next class was Ge-ogre-aphy with Mr. Rotter 9:15am-10:10am. I walk to class and see Jackson. "Hey, I heard you ran into Holt. Literally " Jackson states. I chuckle. "Yeah, I spilled a drink on him, by accident." I reply. 

"Oh, Okay...Um what happened after Heath released Holt yesterday, while we were in the closet" Jackson asks. "Well, Holt grabbed me and kissed my neck" I state. "What! I'm so sorry" Jackson states. "It's okay, it almost felt like you in a weird way since you both have the same body type" I say, Jackson nods. 

 "Miss (Y/n), you must be in Monster form. You too, Jackson" Mr. Rotter says. Jackson pulls out his headphones as I pull out my collar. Blue flames shoot up my body, I shutter as Wolfie takes over.