V - Hero

The worst of my nightmares were only about to begin. In the middle of the quiet night, I woke up from the noise of my window's glasses breaking and falling on my living room's floor.

I was flustered and tried to leave my bed as fast as I could thinking of any way to escape. I didn't know what was truly happening, but I could only imagine one thing: Someone broke into my apartment.

It was scary as hell. Everybody warned me that it could happen, everybody tried to take me to another place and I didn't listen. I didn't accept their help. I'm sure Matt didn't think this would actually happen, so I could never blame him. It was only my fault for being too stubborn.

The same two weird guys from the alley found me. I tried to scream and hit them with every object I had next to me, but they were two and way stronger than me. They put a fabric covering my nose and mouth, so I would smell whatever was on it that left me unconscious for what felt like a long period of time.

I woke up in a dark smelly place not knowing where I was, what time it was or what was happening until my memory slowly began to work again and I realized my hands were tied to a chair. I got kidnapped. But why?

"She is awake, boss" I heard one of the guys saying to a big bald man who I recognized from television, Wilson Fisk.

"Good morning, can we talk?" Fisk started.

"Look, I'm gonna be real honest here-"

"I haven't asked you to speak"

"I thought you wanted to talk" I said making Fisk hit me with his hand on my face.

"I make the questions, you answer them when I tell you" he yelled. "Where is he? Answer me"

"You gotta be more specific" he slapped me again. I genuinely had no idea of who he was talking about. "Dylan?"

"Your friend Daredevil"

"What? Wait- The guy who pretends to be a superhero in Hell's Kitchen?" I said hardly breathing.

"Yes, that little shit"

"I've never seen him in my life"

He made a hand sign at one of the guys who kidnapped me.

"I don't wanna ruin my new suit with blood. Do whatever it takes to make her speak" he said.

"No! I swear, I've never seen that guy. I don't know wh- who he is"

  The two guys started punching me all over my body and there was nothing I could do other than screaming and telling them I didn't know the guy. I ended up fainting from all the pain and stress. They left me there all day without any food or drink.

"Ava?" I heard someone whispering after waking up many hours later.

The pain over my body was so intense I barely had any energy to open my eyes. When I did, I wasn't sure how to feel. It was the guy. Daredevil.

"Please don't hurt me" I said almost out of breath.

"Let's get you out of here" he said trying to carry me in his arms.

"Leave the girl right there or I'll shoot" another guy said pointing a gun at me.

"There's no need for that. You don't want to hurt her"

"We already did" he said loading the gun making Daredevil's helmet's red eyes meet mine in desperation.

"You shouldn't have done that"

  The guy shot, and somehow Daredevil protected me with his suit while putting me on the floor. "Run!" he yelled. I tried, but I was too weak. Still managed to hide myself from the multiple guys that showed up after.