IV - Delusional

"There's no way I'm moving to my parent's house" I said being reminded that my parents live 5h away from Hell's Kitchen.

  Matt, Foggy, Sarah and I were still at the coffee shop when the topic about me moving out was brought to the table. They wanted me to leave my apartment because of Dylan.

"What other options do you have?" Foggy asked.

"I don't know. I can't stay with Sarah nor Nadia either"

"You know you can" Sarah said.

"He probably knows where you live too"

"At least you wouldn't be alone"

"He's always going to know where you are as long as he follows you on the street, so there's no point fighting over where to stay" I heard Matt saying somehow sort of in an angry way.

"You know what? We should've called the cops this morning. He's on the run, right? They're trying to find him and we knew where he was"

"Unfortunately our justice doesn't work like that. He's not guilty, he's only a- let's call it a suspect. Because you accused him of something"

"That should be enough"

"You're the main suspect. Technically you're in a much worse position than him"

I completely forgot about that part.

"So what are we gonna do?" Foggy asked.

"Where do you wanna stay, Ava?" Sarah insisted.

  I took a deep breath, and tried to think. I had no idea what to do. After all, these were my lawyers and not even them knew. Or did they? Foggy was smiling staring at Matt.

"I think I have an idea, Matt" he started.

"No, Foggy" Matt said shaking his head in denial. "Not again"

"Matt, we both know you could do it and it wouldn't be the first time"

"No, we just met" he said sort of whispering making it hard for us to hear him.

  Sarah and I looked at each other confused. Was Foggy suggesting Matt to let me stay with him? If that was the case, Matt was right. We just met. It would be extremely awkward, and Matt needed his privacy. I'm almost like a stranger to him. In other hands, he stayed in my place the night before. Maybe it wasn't that important to him.

"Foggy? Can you please explain?" Sarah asked, but they remained silent.

"Okay look, I'm staying in my apartment. I don't care if he shows up or follows me. He wouldn't do anything. He said he still likes and wants me back. This isn't new to me. Maybe it's even better. We can catch him and make him talk with the cops"

"He's working for Wilson Fisk" Matt said. "I wasn't supposed to say this, but you can't stay there" he continued before standing up and leaving the coffee shop.

"Wait! Matt!"

"Ava, don't bother" Foggy said holding my arm stopping me from going after him.

"Is this Wilson Fisk-"

"Yes. The same Fisk who wanted- Wants, I guess- To rule the entire city. Or maybe the world"

"The one who killed multiple people, stole huge amounts of money from companies and- Oh my god. It makes so much sense now"

"He shouldn't have said anything. Ava, you can't tell this to anyone or we're losing the case. Or worse"

"I'll be right back" I said leaving the coffee shop anyway hoping to find Matt.