Chapter 13

~Sinclair~

We arrived at Khloe's house and parked in her driveway then got out of the car to open the door for Khloe. She smiled and pecked my cheek as we walked to her front door, stopping for a moment for Khloe to get out her key and opened the door.

"Hello? Scott?" Khloe shouted out as she shut the door behind. We heard noises from the kitchen so we went to investigate but it turns out to be the girls and Scott with True talking.

"Oh hello girls," Kris said when she noticed our presence while alerting others and True who just lit up when she saw Khloe.

"Hi mom. Hi guys," she greeted as she walked closer to Kylie who was holding True and said in her baby voice, "Hi baby, did you miss mommy?"

True just squealed as she held her arms up letting her know that she wanted to be picked up which Khloe did and gave her mini kisses all over her face making True giggle.

"I miss you so much True," she smiled widely while True squished her cheeks making her resemble as a fish.

I smiled at the sight of Khloe and True in their own little world. I want them to be my family, with Khloe as my wife and True as my daughter. I can imagine True calling me her ma or mama and Khloe pregnant with my child. I want that one day and I will make sure to make that happen.

I was knocked out of my daydreaming of my future with Khloe when Kim elbowed me in the side.

"I hope you used protection last night," Kim teased making my eyes widen.

Shit, I forgot the condom.

Kim noticed my facial expression and hers dropped in shock.

"You forgot?!" Kim whisper shouted.

"Everything was happening so fast and I just forgot to put a condom on," I rubbed my face as I replied softly.

Kim rolled her eyes and sighed softly, "You better take care of her if she's pregnant."

"Of course I'll take care of her. I love her and I would never cheat or do anything like that unlike that asshole," I said determinedly.

Her face smiled softly, "I know you will Sinclair."

A voice broke us out of our side conversation.

"Hey, everything alright?" Khloe asked with a concerned face as she grabbed my hand with her right hand since her left was occupied by True.

"Yup," Kim said as I nodded in agreement.

"Alright, well, I told the others that we're going to the zoo. So, are you ready?" She asked softly leaning into my side.

"Yes, let's go babes," I said to both Khloe and True while kissing their foreheads making Khloe smile and True giggle at me.

True reached out to me wanting me to hold her which I did happily.

"You ready to see animals?" I asked True in my soft voice that I only use around Khloe and True.

She giggled and leaned in to give me open mouthed kiss on my nose making me scrunch up at the feeling of saliva left behind. I heard a click making me turn to Kim who had her phone out and apparently took the photo.

"Welp, let's go!" I said as I grabbed Khloe and put True on my hip as we walked out of the kitchen to the front door.

We exited the house and I opened the door for Khloe to get in and opened the door to put True in the car seat that I bought for True whenever I visit. I buckled her up and got into my seat. I saw Kim standing at the front door and I made a hand motion for her to send me the picture that she took and she nodded. Soon, we exited the driveway and onto the highway to the zoo with True laughing to herself as Khloe grabbed my hand and held it on her lap.