Chapter 19

~Sinclair~

I finally arrived at the hospital in three minutes due to speeding and somehow not getting stopped by the stoplights. I exited my car and went through the emergency side and went up to the front desk. A nurse was there and soon I reached the desk, I said, "Hi, I'm the emergency contact for Lauren Jauregui?"

The nurse typed into the computer and finally got the information.

"She's on 5th floor, room 1132," she said making me nod in thanks and rushed to the elevators and got on pressing the 5th button.

I waited impatiently as the elevator went up and as soon it hit 5th floor, I immediately jumped off and rushed to the desk. But as soon I reached it, I heard someone call out my name. I turned around to see it was the rest of Fifth Harmony girls (Let's pretend that they're still together) and walked toward to them.

"Ally, what happened?" I asked the most responsible girl of the group to tell me.

"Sinclair, she fainted during mid recording and hit her head on the floor," she explained making my eyebrows furrow.

I went to respond but was interrupted by a doctor exiting the double doors and called out, "Family of Lauren Jauregui?"

"That's us," I called out walking toward to him.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Derek Shepherd, are you the emergency contact?" He introduced himself holding his hand out which I took while saying, "Yes, I'm Sinclair Reyes."

"Alright, Lauren has a minor concussion but in my examination, she seems haven't been eating well and slightly dehydrated causing her to lose conscious and fall, hitting her head along the way," he explained.

"Is she going to be fine?" I asked worriedly.

"She will. All she needs is rest and drink lots of water and eat. She can be released right now and here's the forms since she's 17 and will need an adult to sign her out," He said leading me to the desk for me to sign her release forms. (Fifth Harmony are around 17-20 years old.)

I signed the forms and went to her room where the girls were surrounding Lauren's bed. I stood at the doorway watching the girls chattering while Lauren stood quiet on the bed. I cleared my throat catching the attention of the girls, quieting them down.

"Hey girls, can I talk to Lauren alone?" I asked as the girls agreed and left the room leaving me and Lauren alone.

I walked to the chair that was besides her and sat down as I took in Lauren's face.

"Why haven't you been eating?" I sighed.

Lauren looked down at her hands, not responding to my question. I leaned forward, grabbing her hands in mine and gently held them.

"Lauren, what's going on?" I whispered softly.

Lauren looked at me in the eyes, her eyes well up with tears and soon, tears started running down her face. It alarmed me by this reaction causing me to get up from my seat and sit on the bed, pulling her into my body as I rock her.

"Lo, tell me," I asked worriedly.

"...I finally told Mom and dad that I like girls, they kicked me out of the house few weeks ago," Lauren muttered into my chest. (Lauren's parents are the best. They are only just the bad guys in this story)

At the mention of her parents kicking Lauren out of the house just because she likes girls made me clench in anger. I just wanna punch them for their actions.

"That explains why you're in LA, not in Miami. Does the girls know? Why didn't you tell me hun?" I pulled away slightly to face her.

"I was afraid that you will reject me. And no, the girls don't know," She responded.

"Alright, you're released so get dressed and I'm going talk to your mom," I stated making her nod and she went into the bathroom to change while I took out my phone to call her mom.

At the second ring, the call was accepted, "Hello?"

"¿Por qué coño echaste a tu hija de la casa de clara?" I angrily asked her. (Why the fuck did you kick your daughter out of the house?)

"She's a sinner! She told us that she's gay and we cannot have sinners in the house," She explained making me even more angrier.

"Clara, you are no longer my sister anymore. Did you know that I'm gay?" I asked.

"...Ay Dios mío. Vas a ir al infierno junto con esa chica," She said making me roll my eyes at her judgmental ways. (Oh my god. You are going to Hell along with that girl.)

"I want the custody of Lauren since you don't accept her but I will," I hissed out then hung up on her.

I breathed heavily, trying to calm down my anger but to no avail. In my attempt to calm myself down, I didn't hear the door open and Lauren walking toward me. She put her hand on my shoulder making me look up to see Lauren with tears in her eyes.

"Tia...y-you want me?" She whispered out.

"Lo, of course, I want you. You're my family and I see you like as my daughter," I said as she threw herself into my arms holding me tightly while crying.

I rubbed her back as I lifted her into my arms making her move her face into my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist. I held her tightly as I walked outside of the room where the girls were waiting.

"Let's go girls, you can have a sleepover at my place," I told the girls as we exited the hospital and toward to my car.

I put Lauren in my passenger seat while the girls sat in the back. I started the car and drove to my home in silence. I have a plan to get Lauren's custody away from her parents.