Chapter 26

~Sinclair~

In my sleep, I moved my hand to my right side to pull Khloe into me but my hand touched air. I woke up to see if Khloe was in the room but to no avail. But I heard noises coming from behind the closed bathroom door so I got up while asking, "Reina, you in there?"

I didn't get any response so I opened the door and I was greeted by Khloe with her head hovering the toilet. I was instantly worried about her and went to pull her hair up in a makeshift ponytail as she leaned in to throw up again.

"Reina, are you okay? It's been two weeks since you been throwing up. Do I need to call a doctor?" I frantically asked, worried about my fiancée's health.

Khloe moved away from the toilet, wiping her mouth with the towel that I gave her. She slowly got up from the floor with my help, flushed the toilet, and walked to the sink to grab a toothbrush.

"I'm fine, I'm going to the doctor later today about it," Khloe told me as she started brushing her teeth.

I nodded and walked up behind her back to wrap my arms around her waist as she leaned forward, spitting out the paste and cleaned up then leaned back into me with her hands on top of my arms.

I kissed the back of her head, squeezing her hip gently, "I'll go get True and make breakfast. Come down when you're done with your morning routine."

Khloe replied, "Okay, thank you baby."

I nodded and gave her a morning kiss causing her to close her eyes in response and pulled away to see her smiling. I left her to do her thing and went outside of the bedroom and into True's room where she was standing against the railing.

"Hey babygirl," I cooed at her while picking her up causing her to squeal in excitement at seeing me.

"D-Dada!" She puts her tiny hands on my cheek and pushed them together causing me to make a duck face causing her to giggle.

After our engagement, we talked about True and me being her other parent, we decided that I'll adopt True and she can call me dada. I carried True as we walked downstairs and into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast for me and Khloe while True ate cheerios. In the middle of cooking breakfast, Fifth Harmony's Write On Me started playing. I turned to True who was staring at me.

"Look,True. It's your sister's song," I told her as I took her from her chair and started dancing and singing to the song with True who squealed and mumbling.

I finished cooking and made a plate for me and Khloe as soon she walked into the kitchen wearing her sexy outfit. She walked over to grab her plate and started eating.

"Damn reina, you look fine as hell," I smirked as I wrapped one arm around her waist and other holding True close to my chest.

"Thanks and no cussing around True," Khloe said as she leaned up to kiss True on her cheek and resumed finishing her breakfast.

"Sorry, my bad. What time is the appointment?" I asked her as I started my breakfast.

"Mmh, in 30 minutes which means I should get going," Khloe checked the time as she got up and went to grab her purse and her phone.

"I'll let you know as I get back from the doctor," Khloe told me as she leaned up to peck me on the lips and True on the forehead.

"Let's hope it's nothing," I sighed out as she walked to the front door with me following her with True in my arms.

"Same here babe," Khloe said as she got in the car.

She waved at us and started the car, driving off down the driveway and on to the street, disappearing from my sight. I looked down at True who turned from the car to me.

"Looks like it's just you and me kiddo," I murmured to her who just put a finger in her mouth and gave me a smile, showing off her two teeth smile.