Chapter 18

~Sinclair~

Few days later, I'm currently at the cafe, sitting in one of the chairs waiting for Kim to arrive. As I sipped my hot chocolate since I don't drink coffee, I was looking through on Instagram liking posts. I was broke out of my concentration on my phone by a cough making me look up to see Kim holding her cup of coffee.

"Kimmy!" I exclaimed as I stood up to give her a hug then back down along with Kim who took the seat in front of me.

"Sinny, how have you been?" Kim asked as she took a sip.

"Good actually, I've been thinking of visiting my family down in Miami soon," I informed her.

"Aw well when you see them, tell them I said hi," Kim said making me nod.

"How's the kids?" I asked about my niece and nephews whom I love dearly.

"North, Saint, and Chicago are doing great. They miss you and want to see you soon."

"Aw, I'll come by soon and see those little munchkins," I grinned at the thought of the kids.

"Okay, now how's it going with Khloe and you?" Kim sat up facing directly wanting to know.

"It's...amazing. Kimmy, I love her so much that no words can possibly describe what I feel right now," I breathed out as I thought of Khloe and her beautiful self.

"Aww, you're in love with her. Plus you two make an adorable couple," Kim cooed at me with wide smile.

"There's something else..." I trailed off causing Kim's eyebrow to raise and hummed to tell me to continue.

"True may have called me dada?" I questioned rather stated.

Kim stared at me with unreadable for few moments then bursted out in laughter catching the attentions of other customers. I waved at them making them turn their attention away from us as I stared at her still laughing form. She started to slow down until it was just few giggles.

"That was hilarious," Kim giggled as she wiped away the tears.

"Kimmy, she called me dada," I whispered harshly.

"Yeah and so? Let's be honest, if it wasn't for the boobs on your chest, you totally pass as a guy. Plus you're not very girly, I mean look at the outfit you're wearing right now," Kim pointed out making me look down to see what I'm wearing. I am currently wearing gray ripped baggy jeans, baggy black Gun n Roses t-shirt, and black timberland boots.

Huh, she got a point.

"Besides, how did you feel about it when she called you dada?" Kim asked curiously.

"I-I felt like I wanna hold her and protect her from the world. I love her as if she was my daughter," I confessed making Kim smile warmly.

"That's what Kanye felt when North first called him dada. True sees you as her dad because you've been there for Khloe and her than Tristian," Kim explained causing me to understand.

"What did Khloe said about this?"

"Khloe wanted to know if I'm serious about her and True and of course I'm serious so I think she's fine with it," I shrugged as I took a sip from my drink.

Kim nodded and soon we both started talking about other topics like their next filming and projects. In the middle of the conversation, I've received a phone call and I accepted it.

"Hello?" I asked curiously.

"Is this Sinclair Reyes?" The voice asked.

"This is she."

"I'm calling from UCLA Hospital. You are the emergency contact for Lauren Jauregui and she has gotten injured," the hospital informed me.

"I-is she okay?" I asked, my breath was shaky making Kim look worried.

"Yes, we will inform more once you get here," they said making me nod.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes," I said then hang up.

"What happened?" Kim asked worriedly.

"Lauren, she's in the hospital and I have to go," I stood up, grabbing all the stuff I need and threw out the cup.

"Alright, I'm just a call away if you need anything," Kim said as she hugged me.

"Thanks Kimmy," I whispered into her neck and broke the hug to leave the cafe and into my car.

I pulled out of the parking lot and set off to the hospital.