Chapter 33

~Sinclair~

It has been four months since I was attacked by Tristan and it is now December. A lot has happened during the four months. Khloe is currently eight months pregnant and the baby could come at anytime. After the club, Khloe pressed charges against Tristan on my behalf. He was charged with an aggravated assault, attempted to resist arrest, and verbal assault when he was yelling that he was going to kill me. All of that led to 10 years in prison. With the conviction, Khloe was able to get sole custody and Tristan lost all custody of True. This allowed me to officially adopt True which is amazing for both of us. 

As for the wedding? Today is the wedding and I am currently standing in the room, looking at my form in the mirror. Thank god I healed up just fine in time for the wedding. I looked at the door through the mirror as I heard the door open, revealing Lauren who was in a beautiful teal blue dress. 

"Hey ma, you ready? It's time," Lauren announced.

I took a deep breath and shook out my nerves as I exited the room with Lauren. We both walked down the hallway and as soon I reached the church's double doors, Lauren broke off, heading toward to Khloe. I opened the door to reveal all the guests and walked down the aisle, smiling and nodding at couple people until I reached the alter. I stood on the top step next to the priest and waited for the wedding to start.

Soon, I heard the the song "At Last" performed by Beyoncé as everyone in the audience stood up and turned around the face the door. The doors open, revealing the bridesmaids, Lauren and her friends, and lastly, my love. She looks absolutely gorgeous in her strapless flowing dress with a sweetheart neckline. There was lace covering her dress and it looks absolutely beautiful on her. I could feel myself tearing up as she slowly got closer to me. 

Soon, she reached to me and I reached my hand out for her to take which she did and led her up the stairs. We faced each other and everyone sat down in their seats as the priest started.

"Family and friends, thank you all for coming today to share in this wonderful occasion. Today we are here together to unite Sinclair and Khloe in marriage. If anyone can show just cause why they may not be lawfully wed, speak now or forever hold your peace," the priest started.

There was a moment of silence before the priest continued, "Good. Now, I believe Sinclair and Khloe have vows they would like to read out. Khloe?"

Khloe cleared her throat and grabbed my hands, "Sinclair, you are the most handsome being I ever had the honored to know. You are sweet, brave, slightly grumpy," at that moment, everyone laughed while I chuckled, "and completely obsessed with Marvel and Harry Potter, and I wouldn't change that at all. You are the best parent anyone can ask for, I mean you are a complete sweetheart with True despite not being your child and amazing with Lauren. I honestly cannot wait for our baby to arrive. I love you to the moon and back."

Khloe sniffed as she wiped a tear away while I laid a kiss on her hand mouthing, 'I love you.'

The priest spoke, "The vows, Sinclair?"

"Khloe, from the moment I met you in our teens, I was absolutely smitten by you. I was crushed when you started dating others but in my heart, I knew that you and I will end up together later in the future and we did. I don't regret not getting together because it allowed us to grow and become the person we are now plus True wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that and I absolutely love that little girl like she was mine and she is. You are an awesome mom and I can't wait for us to raise Lauren, True, and our baby together. Khloe, I love you 3000."

I could hear sniffles going around the room and even see some people wiping their faces. My attention was turned to the priest, "Now, do you Sinclair Reyes take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

I nodded rapidly, "Oh, I absolutely do." 

Everyone let out a laugh while Khloe chuckled tearfully.

The priest laughed softly, "Do you Khloe Kardashian take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

Khloe stared straight into my eyes as she replied, "Yes, I do."

"Now, let's exchange the rings," the priest motioned us.

We got our rings from our respective person, Khloe from her sister, Kim, and I got my ring from Kanye. We both turned to each other with the rings and started exchanging the rings. 

"Sinclair, as you place this ring on Khloe's finger, please repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever," the priest motioning to me.

"With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever," I said breathlessly while sliding the ring onto her finger.

"Khloe, as you place this ring on Sinclair's finger, please repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever," the priest told Khloe.

Khloe smiled brightly at me as she slid the ring on my ring finger, "With this ring, I three wed and pledge you my love now and forever."

"As you have both accepted the vows of the other, you may now go forth and fulfill your vows with the same love and devotion which now blossoms between you. You are now wife and wife. You may now kiss!" The priest smiled.

Khloe smiled widely as she reached for my face and I held her by the waist and leaned in to kiss her on the lips while the audiences got onto their feet and cheered. 

"Mrs. and Mrs. Reyes everybody!"

We broke the kiss and turned to everyone smiling widely. We stepped off the stairs and we both looked at each other and nodded. Khloe went straight for True and held her in her arms. I went to Lauren and grabbed her hands as we went back together. Our little family walked down the aisle and exited the church. 

Five Months Later...

"Babe, hurry up!" I called out up the stairs as I started getting the baby bag ready for when we go to the Kardashian House. As you can imagine, we have a baby. Khloe gave birth literally the day after our wedding. Unfortunately, we weren't able to go on our honeymoon after the wedding but we eventually did went two months after Khloe gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Athena Rose Reyes, to the Bahamas for two weeks. 

I heard couple thumps and turned to see Lauren in her casual outfit, white jeans, halter top, and black converse. 

"Lauren, have you seen your mom and the girls?" I asked.

"Mom is getting Athena dressed, should be done in few," Lauren replied.

I nodded and let out a whistle catching her attention and tossed the keys, "Take the bag and get the car started."

She nodded and did what I said while I went upstairs and instantly ran into Khloe who was holding True and our baby, Athena.

"Sorry babe, you ready?" I asked.

"Ready. Can you take True?" Khloe asked.

I grabbed True and held her on my hip as we both walked down the stairs. 

"Lauren's in the car with the bag, let's go," I informed Khloe. 

Just as we exit the house, Khloe turned around and laid a kiss on my lips, "I love you baby."

I smiled goofily and responded back softly, "love you too babe."

The End