Chapter 22

~Sinclair~

4 Months later....

Today was Khloe's birthday and right now, I'm taking Khloe and True out the afternoon while the Kardashian/Jenners set up the surprise birthday party at the house. We are currently sitting at a restaurant by the ocean and just finished ordering our lunch.

"I hope you are enjoying you birthday so far," I said as I watched Khloe interact with True with a small smile.

"Of course, I get to spend the day with you and True, my favorite people," She smiled brightly at me as True cooed and drew on the paper that the hostess gave us.

"Good, so how is the business?" I asked as the waiter came in with our drinks and set them down on our tables as I grabbed mine and took a sip.

"Good! We have over 20,000 people purchased clothes in one day," she jumped in her seat excitedly.

"Wow, that's awesome reina!"

"Yup, I've been meaning to ask you, how is Lauren?" She tilted her head to one side while studying me.

In the last couple months, it was hectic. Lauren's parents and I went to court so I can get custody over her and they gladly gave up their rights to me so I now have the custody. On Lauren's birthday, I gave her the adoption form and asked her if I can adopt her which she readily agreed so now I have a daughter. Just few days after that, Fifth Harmony went on their world tour and planned to return today in time for Khloe's birthday which she didn't know.

"Lauren's good! She actually told me few days ago that she might ask Camila out which I seriously hope she would," I sighed exasperation causing Khloe to giggle at my frustration with Lauren and Camila.

"That's good and knowing Lauren, she would," she said.

We continued to talk, including True into our conversation until our lunch has arrived. Khloe has ordered chicken caesar salad with ranch dressing and parmesan cheese on top. I ordered a large cheeseburger with the side of fries and mustard for True. We dug in our food and lets just say it was amazing. We finished our food and was getting ready to leave. I watched her stand up and I took in her outfit which showed off her toned legs and her beautiful body.

After leaving a $50 tip, we left the restaurant with True in my left arm and my right hand holding Khloe's hand, we walked alongside the beach until it was slowly getting dark. In mid conversation, I've received a text and I checked it to see it was from Kris.

Mama Jenner:
It's ready. Bring her.
Read at 5:32

I put my phone back in my pocket and told Khloe it was time to go back home so we walked back to the car. I opened the passenger side for her and shut it after she got in then put True in her carseat. I went to my driver's seat and started driving back to the house. Khloe just stared outside of the window with my hand on her lap while True has fallen asleep.

Thirty minutes later, we arrived at the house and got out of the car and walked up to the front door. I let her in first and she was met with loud surprises. Khloe definitely was shocked by all this. She found her family in the first row and went to hug them.

"You guys did this for me?" She said tearfully as she hugged each of them.

"Yes, but it was all Sinclair's idea here," Kris said causing Khloe to turn and look at me with adoration in her eyes while I bashfully looked down.

"I wanted you have a good birthday despite everything that has happened in the past few months," I shrugged making her to smile and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to kiss me on the lips.

"Thank you baby," she said as she broke the kiss.

"Alright! Enough of the smoochy moment, it's time to bring out the cake!" Kendall yelled making people cheer.

We all went into the dining room where Khloe took the seat at the head of the table with now awake True in her arms. As she sat down, the door into the kitchen opened revealing Fifth Harmony singing happy birthday while holding a cake and set it in front of Khloe. As we reached to the end of the song, Kris said, "Make a wish hon."

Khloe blew out the candles causing everyone to cheer and wish Khloe a happy birthday. Khloe was smiling widely as True somehow got cake over her hand and started eating it making everyone laugh at her.

"Looks like she was impatient," Kylie chuckled as she began cutting the cake into slices for everyone to eat.

Few minutes later, the cake were distributed among the people and everyone sat and chatted while ate their cake. Khloe, True, the Fifth Harmony girls, and I sat in the living room and chatted.

"So, when did you guys get here?" Khloe asked excitedly.

"Earlier today, we couldn't possibly miss out your birthday," Lauren told her as Camila cuddles into Lauren's arms.

"Aw thank you! So... how's it going between you two?" Khloe slyly asked.

"Everything is awesome. I'm so glad she's in my life," Lauren said as she stared into Camila's eyes.

Lauren asked Camila out and went out on a date a week ago and yesterday, Lauren asked her to be her girlfriend. Praise the lord, I got tired of getting phone calls from Lauren complaining and whining.

"Aww my Camren heart," Khloe cooed as she held her hands over her heart.

"I'M CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP!" Normani and Dinah shouted causing me to chuckle as they broke into an argument about who's the captain.

"You guys are acting like children," Ally sighed as she rubbed her forehead in frustration.

"Alright, alright. Guys, calm down," I said trying to defuse the argument but failing causing Khloe to laugh at my actions.

"I give up," I sighed as I raised my arms in surrender and left the room with Camren and Khloe behind me, leaving Ally alone with the two girls.

May God bless her soul.

I looked at my watch to see it was 8:39pm and I heard footsteps heading my way. I looked up to see it was rest of the family who told us that it was time for them to leave. So, we said our goodbyes and they left the house leaving me, Khloe, the Fifth Harmony girls, and True alone in the house. True was upstairs in her room, sleeping after having fallen asleep hour ago. Khloe and I were in the kitchen talking with Camren until Ally, Normani, and Dinah appeared.

"It's getting late and we have a show in Austin, Texas," Ally told us making the girls groan.

"Here Als," I tossed the house key to her, "I'm staying here for tonight. You guys can stay at my house."

"Alright, let's go girls," Ally commanded as she left the room with the girls trailing her with me behind.

Before Lauren exited the house, she stopped to whisper, "Tonight's your night. Hope everything goes the way you want."

I grinned, "I hope so too. Goodnight kiddo."

"Goodnight Ma," she whispered as she hugged me which I responded and she left causing me to shut the door.

"Khloe, Imma go upstairs and I'll call you when to come up," I told her as soon she walked into my eyesight.

"Hmm, what are you up to babe?" she raised her eyebrow in curiosity.

"You'll see reina," I smirked as I gave her a peck on the lip and walked upstairs.

I ran into the bedroom into the closet where I grabbed the box that contains candles, rose petals, and a very important box. I went into the bathroom to turn on the tub, added bubbles, and spread the petals into the tub and around the tub on the floor. I grabbed the candles and laid it around the tub then lit it. Once I was finished, I stood at the door of the bathroom and slowly turned down the lighting, creating a romantic scenery. I smiled at the sight and went to get Khloe.

Tonight's the night.