Chapter 12

~Khloe~

As I slowly woke up, I moved my hands to reach Sinclair but I felt nothing but a cold spot. I slowly blinked my eyes open to a sunlit room as I heard the shower running. I sighed as I stretched my body to release the ache from last night.

I thought about her muscular body as she fought against the previous champion and how her muscles bulged out when she threw a punch. I also thought of her hard member stretching me out in the most amazing way. Just thinking of it made me clench my legs to relieve the ache in my core.

In the mist of my arousal, I didn't notice the shower was turned off and suddenly, I was knocked out of my haze when I heard the door to the bathroom open.

There in her glory, Sin walked out just wearing sports bra showing off her six pack abs and her tight boxer briefs that doesn't hide her large soft member. She noticed that I was awake.

"Morning sleeping beauty," she said as she walked to me getting on the bed. She leaned down and kissed me softly making me close my eyes at the warm sensation.

"Morning babe," I breathed out making her pull back smiling down at me.

"I brought you coffee and pastries. It's in the kitchen. If you need clothes, you can borrow anything of mine," she said as she got up from the bed and walked outside of the bedroom.

I got up from the bed, going to her mini closet and opened it to reveal dress shirts. I picked blood red shirt and put it on leaving three buttons unbuttoned showing some skin. I bent down to grab my thong from last night and put it on then left the room to the kitchen.

I went to sit on the kitchen stool and watched her moving around in the kitchen and gave my coffee which I gladly took and took a long sip. I also received pancakes which I happily dig in along with her. After few minutes eating in comfortable silence, we finished our breakfast and started talking.

"Reina, are you doing anything today?" She asked curiously.

"Nope, I'm just gonna hang with my baby girl, why? And what's reina?" I asked slightly mispronouncing the word.

"I was wondering if you and True want to go to the zoo with me as a date? And you'll have to find out," She blushed slightly making me internally awe at her thoughtfulness of including True on our date.

"True and I would love to," I said softly as I got up from my chair to get closer to Sinclair and stood on my tip toes to kiss her on the lips.

She wrapped her arms around my waist as our mouths moved in perfect rhythm. We broke the kiss slowly and smiled at each other.

"Mmh, we should get ready and pick up True, reina" Sinclair said as she laid her chin on top of my head.

"Okay and please tell me what's reina," I pouted at her but she just simply shaked her head and laughed as she walked back to the bedroom.

I groaned in frustration as I followed her.

"If you want to borrow a shirt, you can," Sin said as she grabbed dark blue ripped jeans that slightly bags off her hip and puts it on.

"Okie dokey," I went looking for a shirt in her closet when I found a black shirt that says, 'Parental Advisory Explicit Content', and pulled it over my head. Then I grabbed my white pants and slid it onto my legs and put on my black heels. I decided to leave my short blonde hair down in its natural wavy style.

I turned to see her wearing long short sleeved white shirt with red unbuttoned flannel over it and black jeans with rips on the knees. She's wearing white Jordans and a black cap on her curly black hair.

"Damn Daddy," I bit my lip at the sight of her making her grin and replied, "I could say the same thing reina."

I smiled and grabbed her hand and we both soon left the condo and got into her car. She started the car and drove to my house to pick up True for our date at the zoo.