Chapter 27

~Khloe~

I'm currently sitting in the waiting room, waiting for my name to be called. As I waited, I was on my phone going through the photos and I came upon a photo that Kim took two weeks ago. I was laying across the couch on my laptop with my feet on Sinclair's lap and True was playing around the laptop screen.

My thoughts was interrupted by my name being called so I shut my phone off and went to the nurse who led me to a empty room. The nurse let me in and I sat on one of the chairs as the nurse took out a pen and started writing on the paper.

"So, Ms. Kardashian, what brings you here today?" She asked.

"I've been throwing up every morning for the past two weeks and I sometimes get sick from smells of certain food," I told her my symptoms and she wrote it down.

"Alright, let's get your blood drawn and see what's going on with you," she announced as she grabbed a rubber band and tied it above my elbow and grabbed a needle.

She tapped my inner elbow crease and slowly inserted into the vein and soon the blood started flowing out. After the tube that was connected to the needle was filled, she took it out and untied the rubber and put a bandage where the needle has entered my skin.

"Alright, Ms. Kardashian, I'll sent this up for testing and it won't be for another 30 minutes so sit tight and I'll send a doctor with the results," the nurse said as she cleaned up her stuff and left the room.

I sighed as I leaned into the chair with my eyes closed. For few minutes, I stayed in silence until my phone rang, letting me know that someone was calling me. I opened my eyes as I grabbed my phone from my purse and saw it was Kim who was calling me. I answered the phone and pulled it to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Khloe, are you busy later?" Kim asked over the phone.

I looked at my watch to see what time is was and it was 11:21am.

"No, I'm free after 12. Why you ask?" I asked curiously.

"Me and the girls are going out for lunch around 1 was wondering if you want to come," Kim asked.

"Yeah, that would be fine. Where are we eating?" I asked as I looked at my nails.

"We're thinking of Italian?"

My stomach instantly felt queasy at the mention of Italian.

"I can't do Italian. My stomach hasn't been doing well with it," I told her.

"Okay, where then?"

"About we just order pizza and have it at our house. Sinclair and True are going out," I suggested.

"Alright, I'll let the others know. Text you later."

We said our goodbyes and hung up. As soon I put my phone away, the door opened revealing the doctor with his clipboard.

"Hello Ms. Kardashian. I'm Doctor Chang and I have your results from the blood test," he introduced himself as he went to sit in the black chair.

"Oh good, now can you tell me what's wrong with me? Is it bad?" I asked worriedly.

"Well, looking at your results, all I can say is that, Khloe Kardashian, you are...."