Apologies

Hello!
I would like to apologize for my recent
Absence. Am I gonna update again?
Yes! I have gotten quite a bit of
Comments asking for me to update.
And if you have seen my reply,
You would have noticed that I
Have been busy. Well winter has been pretty
Hard on me, getting sick multiple times
Has taken quite a toll on me.
Guess what? I'm sick yet again!
How do you like the second ability?
I have to get some grasp on how I'm gonna do this
And how Dazai's gonna use the ability.
As you may have noticed I have no plot whatsoever.
I'm not really those who plan out most stuff,
But I'm gonna have to start now!
If I don't I'm afraid I'll have a lot of plot holes
To fix. And I've been wondering... how in the world would Fyodor look like with blonde hair!?
Like some Russian try hard, or a Walmart Ken with a Russian voice?
Anyways... thank you for your patience!
And thank you again for sticking on the journey with me! Await the next chapter! Which will be more on Chuuyas perspective.

♡ Newbie Author, IMDEDINTHEINSIDE

Are you gone yet? No? Well then stick around!

Welcome to IMDEDINTHEINSIDE'S
Bonus chapter!!!!!!
(Kind of like a one-shot)

Fyozai obviously
Fyozai me loaf!!! ♡♡♡

Fyodor came to Dazai's apartment to have a cup of tea. And possibly get closer to Dazai. Fyodor didn't now when he started feeling how he did, but whenever he was with the annoying brown haired man, his heart would beat loudly and he felt nervous.

Once Dazai touched his hand and he felt hot, and a feeling of anxiety took over. He searched for books, through dictionaries, he watched documentaries, everything just to be able to understand what he was feeling.

There was one book in particular that clung onto Fyodor, Mysteries of the human heart. Fyodor spent hours reading and re- reading, and what startled him was how much he could relate towards the text.

For the matters of the heart are always a mystery. One cant know what love is unless experienced. Writers, write about love even if they never felt it, singers, sing about love, even if they don't feel it, movies talk about love, even if they don't believe in it. So what is love? Is it the feeling of attraction towards one's looks? One's body shape? One's age? One's feelings? Love is forever a subject that remains a mystery. It's been alive for years. No one knows it's origins. But one thing is for sure, it's what has kept the human race alive for years. If it's a love for others, friends or yourself, it drives you.

It drives you to live. Live for your loved ones, live for the love you have in yourself. Live for your planet. I cannot tell you what love is, I have not experienced it myself towards another person, but I can tell you this. It's a feeling you'll find within your heart. It will cry out to be let free, and you must allow it.

-Author O

Since then Fyodor has cherished every encounter with Dazai. He feels grateful towards the time he can be with him. And one day... his love will to, be free.