~~New member: Smirf~~

The foto nooo dazai don't worry imma kill him for you!!
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

*3 years later*

"Dazai, come here... thanks to you we got the king of the sheep, so I will let you go to lupin tonight." Dazai almost jumped with joy!! He left without saying a thank you or anything.

If I'd known that by getting a new member, I'd be allowed to go out then I would have done this ages ago!! When he entered, he found his Beloved friend Odasaku, making out with Ango!!! Dazai couldn't believe his eyes...

"WHAT!!?? GLASSES WITH ORPHAN TAKER!! WHAT AN ODD PAIR, WHY MY TINY HEART CANT TAKE IT!!" ango rolled his eyes.

After they composed themselves dazai ordered a drink.

"Why can't you act decently??" Dazai almost choked on his drink, did ango really just say that right now.

"Exuse me!! Yall are literally making out infront of everyone, atleast you could have done it in the bathroom!!" Odasakus face flushed, Ango gave a 'look-what-you've-done'
Look to dazai.

'Hmph' Dazai slumped down onto his chair... it wasn't his fault that Odasaku was like that. Ango was nibbling Odasakus ear trying to make him feel better, not that it worked of course.

"If nothing is going on I'll leave!!" Dazai stood up... the waiter asked if he was gonna pay "Hmm no put it on Angos tab!!!" Ango was shouting profanities at him but he simply ignored them.

*At his cage (when he turns 18 he will live in the shipping container lmao *

An awful, day I really like Odasaku and all, but he deserves the best... and I don't think ango qualifies for it... Dazai took his coat off, it had been quite a day, finally M*ri gave his permission to let him go out and what does he see??

Ango making out with his ✨ bestie ✨

I can't wait to drift off to sleep!!! Well if I even manage to fall asleep... insomnia sucks :(

*Next day *

"Dazai, we will skip injections today!! Aren't you glad?" M*ri was being awfully nice today... and that both worried and sickened dazai.

*Later*

Dazai was sitting in M*ris office, he was playing video games, suddenly there was a knock on the door M*ri put away his stuff and put on a fake smile. Dazai continued playing video games he could care less.

"Come in." And with that the door opened and a chibi ginger, entered the room... dazai eyed the ginger and the ginger did the same. M*ri motioned for him to sit down.

"Dazai, this is the new member I'd like to make him your partner are you ok with that?" M*ri was talking in a sweet tone, this meant he wasn't asking, but Dazai being Dazai... he didn't give one Shart.

"Seriously M*ri this chibi?" The air in the room was tense, and it was all because of Dazai Osamu. A 'Tch could be heard Dazai turned and faced The red head. "Pardon?"

M*ri sweat dropped dazai would use fancy words whenever he was angry or wasn't in the mood... and from what he just heard he had to call in Hiratsu ( is that how it's spelled??)

Once Hiratsu arrived the first thing he saw was a Bandaged child beating the life out of a ginger haired kid. Hiratsu immediately restrained Dazai... Chuuya was badly injured, with a broken rib, 2 black eyes, a twisted ankle and mild concussions.

The sceen unfolded infront of M*ri, but he did nothing to stop them, he found it an interesting way to analyze Dazais abilities better, sadly Dazai used none of his abilities... just sheer strength.

"Dazai-san... please calm down!!" Hiratsu was struggling to restrain Dazai and it was evident that M*ri would do nothing to help... "Please, do take him away." Hiratsu did as he was told and left with an angry Dazai.

*Lmao later*

Dazai was put in his cage, Dazai hated when they did it, they spoke of him as an animal a weapon (a smexy weapon) he was told to calm down. It had been 5 hours since the 'incident' and Chuuya had already healed most parts of his body. He still had the black eyes but the rest of the injuries were practically gone.

Dazai asked to visit Chuuya, and they let him once he was there the ginger was fuming with anger...How did that mummy even injure me!!?? He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard a knock on the door, a faint 'can I come in' was heard. Chuuya wondered who it was and to his surprise...

It was the Bandaged "freak" Chuuya wanted to strangle the guy, and before he was about to pounce on him the mummy smiled at him, it was the most warm and beautiful smile chuuya had ever seen!!

The smile made chuuya blush really hard, "W-What do you want!!??" I stuttered I quacking stuttered!!!! And in front of him!!!!! Dazai reached out a hand towards him... and he looked at him in the eyes, "Please do become my partner... Chuuya~~"

And like that Chuuya became his partner... they would complete missions together, they would do anything together... people in the port assumed they were dating.

One night Dazai asked Chuuya to meet him at the park, Chuuya hesitant, but he did... upon arrival Chuuya found A picnic set up for him with candles and rose petals scattered everywhere... Chuuya was stunned when he found Dazai.

He was smiling at him the same way he did the day he asked him to be his partner, "What is this?" Dazai grinned, he put his hand next to him telling chuuya to sit down with him. "Chuuya.... Your, wonderful! The personality you have can be rough, but your also the sweetest person out there... And these 4 months I've spend with you were the liveliest I've ever had!! So can you please give me the honor not only to be your partner at work.... but also to be able to stay by your side when I'm down and, sick?? In other words... will you be my boyfriend??"

Chuuya Could feel his face heat up... the words he wanted to say were stuck on his throat... "I-I.... umm... y-yes..." Chuuya wanted to smack himself.

Suddenly Dazai kissed him (consent where!!??) Chuuya was very surprised, and Dazai was very.... gentle like he had kissed people many times. Dazai stopped a couple of times just to let him breath and then continue kissing him...

* 3 years *

Dazai had noticed that when he told M*ri that he was gonna go out with chuuya he would actually let him. So he mustered out a plan, Date Chuuya... Dazai was very confident that Chuuya would agree, and he did.

The first few weeks of there relationship were very subtle Dazai would hold his hand almost all the time until Chuuya would tell him to stop, they would go on dates every weekend, and they moved in together.

---------------

This is 3 yay!!!! Thx for the reads!!

- _No_Longer_Human