~~Dazai Osamu the detective~~

Why hello!! This is an update!! Hehe thx for the patience and 700 reads!!!
- _No_Longer_Human

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

* 3 years later *
Chuuyas heart is unable to feel love now, it had been 3 years since Dazai left him and Chuuya still hadn't gotten over it.

All the Port Mafias members were sad when they got the news that Dazai left, and when they found out Dazai and Chuuya broke up, the first thing they thought was "When Boss (Chuuya) left he must of said something awful to His boyfriend, bad enough that he left...." they were all Mad at Chuuya.

Later on they were told the whole story, They were still mad at Chuuya, but some were Mad at Dazai... Akutagawa couldn't even look chuuya in the eye..

.
.
.
.
Dazai kept his head low for 2 years... and finally after a long wait, Dazai Osamu is back... as a detective for the Armed agency

>>>>>>>

Chuuya had a rare day off. And he was planning to enjoy it. His first day off in 3 years. Chuuya wanted to go to Dazais favorite restaurant, the lobster den.

Once he arrived, he asked if they had a specific table open. The one he and his Beloved always ate at. But to his suprise it was in use. Chuuya found that weird... it was the one in the back corner, who could possibly chosen that one?

Instead he chose the seat beside the usual one. As he was being seated he couldn't help but notice a familiar head with Chocolate brown strands. Chuuya couldn't recall where he met this guy... but one thing was clear... he didn't want to know.

♡♡♡

As Chuuya sat down he took a quick glance at the brunet. His eyes widened. It couldn't possibly be..... Dazai. Chuuya exhaled... Calm down..

He mustered up every ounce of bravery he had in him and he looked the Brunet straight in the eye.

Time seemed to frozen. They were staring at each other, no signs of breaking contact. Finally Chuuya surrendered. He didn't want to but he didn't like the chill he got from his eyes. Somehow Dazais eyes got dimmer... the small light in them dying down.

You'd think that his eyes got brighter but it was the opposite. But then Chuuya witnessed the unthinkable. Dazais eyes hadn't gotten darker, they were always that dim.

It's just that the idiot was too good at hiding it. When Dazai broke out of the trance he started bothering a guy with glasses and a ponytail.

His eyes magically getting unbelievably bright. He put the mask back on..... Finally his order had arrived, a large lobster with a little sauce container.

(Lmao I've never eaten lobster so I will just skip that part hehe -v- )

Chuuya admired the dish his mouth salivating--- he took a large bite. (Is there like a shell or something???) Flavors exploding in his mouth.

He glanced back at Dazai, Dazai was smiling.... a Charming smile. Chuuya choked on his lobster. Glasses seemed to notice and he immediately gave him a cup of water.

"Are you fine now?" The glasses dude sighed... "This is delaying my schedule." A white haired boy gave chuuya a sympathetic look.

Dazais lips curled down, it was obvious he was worried. "Kunikida~ let's go!!!" Or not, Chuuya felt like shouting at him, how could he be so insensitive!!??? It was his fault he choked!!!

"Erm... thanks." Whitey smiled at him "No problem! Oh! He's Kunikida, and I'm Atsushi!" 'Atsushi pointed at glasses.

Chuuya nodded "Alright... Akutagawa, that's my name and thanks for the water." Chuuya picked up his plate and placed it on a tray. With a quick turn of his heel he left.

Dazai erupted in laughs, pfft- Akutagawa!

●●●●

Chuuya sighed dazai had changed alot more than he anticipated... but what worried him the most was that "Kunikida" and Dazai seemed close. Did he move on!!?? Is he ... is he My replacement!!??

No there should be a better explanation for all of this. Like there coworkers or something similar.

Chuuya headed towards his apartment full of determination, he hoped no would find more about his Beloved.

*****

Osamu Dazai.

Age: 21

Occupation: Detective

■■■■■

Chuuyas eyes widened, detective huh? Well this made it even better chuuya could hopefully spend more time with him this way.

And that also meant that those people with him must be coworkers. If he could get missions that would catch the eye of the detectives then surely they will send out there best.

But then again.... it's risky Dazai is a devil, A devil that will probably be able to arrest him in some sort of way. He has to be careful. He knows Dazai well so it will be a challenge.

Darn it!! Why idiot... why did you have to leave and join those, those Insects!!??

○○○

Kk next chapter will be an introduction to an important character, the one who guesses right will be "pinned" or featured in the chapter!!! Here's a hint: He's hot.

- _No_Longer_Human