~~Dont cry~~

The walls of this fairly small room were a beautiful fushia purple color. Dazai loved the color so much, he was sad when the walls were stained with his blood. He resented M*ri for a while because of this.

"Why did you have to ruin the beautiful color of the walls??!!" M*ri was getting tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. Eventually he ordered the walls be re-painted a dark purple color. Not exactly the same color, tho they had there similarities.

Normal people would think it's the same color, but dazai is far from normal so of course he noticed right away. "Why would you paint the walls this disgusting shade of purple... do you want me to go blind??!!" M*ri had just enough of this.

He starved Dazai until dazai had no more strength to argue with him about the walls. "Dazai, promise me that you'll never mention the walls again. If you do I'll start feeding you again."

Dazai had no strength to speak, his throat was far to dry, and when he tried to ignore the pain and talk, it was like multiple razor blades were stuck to his throat. He managed to slightly nod his head. M*ri smiled.

*timeskip*

"Dazai it's time for your injections." At hearing that word, Dazai dashed under the table... it was his hiding place. He hated, no Detested injections they were far to painful for a 13 yo.

"Now, Dazai cmon I promise this one won't hurt!" M*ri tried to comfort Dazai, but his dislike for needles or injections in general was making it far to difficult. In the end M*ri had to force dazai to get out.

*After the injection*

"Now, Dazai don't cry, you know that crying is only for the weak, I never cried when I was your age." M*ri caressed dazais smooth porcelain like skin. Dazai hated when he did that.

I'm not weak don't listen to anything this fool says when we get strong enough we'll kill him first and then finally leave this place.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{