~~Visiting my love~~

Eekkkk we at 1k!! Yay!! Thanks!! I cried for 10 mins straight. I have alot of Dazai pictures in my gallery it's just that I'm obsessed!

■■■■■■■■■■

Fyodor entered the bathroom there he swiftly put his blonde wig on. It was a pain to go visit his beloved but it was worth it if he got to see him.

They had known each other for 3 years and Fyodor had not experienced more joy in his whole life... Joy, a word that used to not be a part of his vocabulary before he entered his life.

Fyodor and his Beloved met under weird circumstances, as he found him in a dark alleyway, there he took him to his apartment where there love blossomed.

Here he was known as Yeshi Monoruma, Dazai's boyfriend whom owned a small convenience store and often payed a visit.

Everyone knew "Yeshi" and they expected his visit. Often times Yeshi would bring in some food for everyone. Dazai wasn't afraid to be clingy infront of everyone.

Fyodor knocked on the door, as he entered he witnessed Kunikida Strangling Dazai. Fyodor ignored the sight and set down his bag.

He took several items from his bag. Fyodor carefully arranged the food and started plating them. Ranpo immediately rushed next to Fyodor.

"Nice to see you Yeshi!" Ranpo waved at him, Fyodor Waved back "Nice to see you to Ranpo."

Ranpo surveyed the food... "What is it this time?" Fyodor gave him a bowl, "Freshly cooked stake, potatoes, Eggs and ham, and for dessert I prepared chiffon cake."

Ranpos mouth watered, since "Yeshis" arrival there was no need for them to go visit the Café. Yosano came and smiled at Fyodor. "My hello Yeshi! Thanks for the food we were starving."

"Your welcome then." He gave her a bowl. Just then Dazai arrived, "Yeshi!! you came! This poor soul was starved!" Kunikida pulled him from his hair, "I'm not done with the lecture."

Dazai swallowed hard As he was taken away by an angry Kunikida. Fyodor smiled he found it funny. Yosano gaped "Did my baby smile!! I've never seen you smile before!" Fyodors cheeks turned a crimson red.

●●●●●●

With chuuya

Chuuya found himself lost, utterly lost. Which is a shame since he was determined to speak with Dazai.

Luckily he still had his number saved... he just hoped he didn't change it.

○○○○○○○

Alright many people have been bugging me about the plot, about how I haven't gotten into the 2nd ability
And all that.
Well let me tell you this, and I'll make it clear
B-E P-A-T-I-E-N-T
Yes I haven't forgotten
After all it's my book. Basically
Like in most animes I wanted filler chapters
But this sadly has to be the last filler
Because a person I won't name
Keeps bugging me.

So, next chapter will be long, decent, and
Will be focused on the second ability

Oh! Another thing, I've modified my writing style
To make it "cleaner"
Do you like it like this or should I go back to the past one?