~~Dazai shares a secret~~

After everyone finished there food, Fyodor picked the plates up and returned them to his bag as he was gonna wash Them at home.

  Everyone said goodbye to "Yeshi" and Dazai, as Dazai asked for an early release. Dazai held hands with Fyodor whom was still wearing the wig.

"Hey Fedya I've got something to tell you." Fyodor raises and eyebrow, "Me as well, I met a past colleague of yours." Dazai shot him a look of confusion.

Fyodor rubber his palm with his thumb, "I believe he was.... Chuuya." Dazai's eyes widened, he only spoke of his past lover few times. Fyodor frowned at the reaction.

     Dazai was lost in his own thoughts, Fyodor was feeling... envious? Fyodor didn't know what he was feeling, though his blood boiled at the thought of Dazai with someone other than him.

He wished he had told that Short man to stay away from him! Fyodors hand curled into a fist. This shot Dazai out of his thoughts as he suddenly felt pressure in his hand.

  "....Fedya? Are you alright?" Fyodor calmed down and released his hand. "Why wouldn't I be?" Dazai rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, Zai I assume you have something else to say." Fyodor smiled at Dazai. Dazai smiled back... a genuine smile. "Yes well...." Dazai stopped in his tracks.

  "If I were a monster... would you still love me?" Fyodor blinked, what was he referring to? "Is this about your past in the port mafia? I already told you, I will always love you." Dazai felt like wanting to give everything in the world to his Fyodor.

"No I'm afraid it's not about that." Fyodor remained silent. "Fedya, I'm afraid I'm not even human." Fyodor at this point was very startled.

  "Fedya, I'm a monster Mori created." Dazai eyed his Bandaged arms where past memories were locked away. Fyodor wondered what he meant.

Noticing the confusion, Dazai chuckled "Fyodor, have you ever heard of.... 2 Abilities?" The coy smile that spread along his face made the other heat up.

"Do elaborate, Dazai what are you trying to say?" Dazai ran a hand through the others, caressing gently. Hazel eyes met violet ones, Dazai sent him a goofy grin.

"It means dummy, that No longer human, isn't my only ability." Fyodor took a few moments to process this information, once done he stared at his lover for a couple of seconds.

Fyodor had many thoughts running through his mind. Sighing he wraps his arms around Dazai and brings him into a hug.

   Rubbing gentle little circles to comfort him, Dazai hugs back and runs his fingers through Fyodors "Blonde" hair. Both stand their for a few more seconds before Dazai wispers something in his ear...

"Fyodor.....thank you." Dazai pulls back and looks at him with eyes full of love and worry. Fyodor smirks and grabs his hands and they walk together, slowly they disappear into the darkness.

.............

OMG! I've been dead and with Zero motivation. I know I've been like answering comments and all, but then halfway I deleted everything because it was trash.

  Originally Fyodor plans to use Dazais gift for like yknow.... and when I reread it I thought,
"Fudge, this just proves chuuyas a better partner."  And I hated it so Fyodor actually like... "Fears" Well not fears but like worries about the second ability which he doesn't know the extent of.

Essentially, Chuuya is the one that will, report back, or something. Yeah but it was messed up so I threw it out.

Thanks for 3k! Reads! I woke up and saw this and I fell off the bed! Not lying! I literally FELL and I hit my rib with the corner of my drawer.

    Oof.... I can still feel the pain!!!  ( ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ)

Anywho... Peace out ✌

      - Dumb Author, No_Longer_Human AKA Macaroni.