~~Fyodor Dostoyevsky ~~

Here it is!!! This will be revealing some... ~juicy~ stuff!!! Thank you for 900 reads!!! Ahh!!! We're so close to 1k!!! Well 6 more reads close!! I bet that once I publish this it'll already be at 1k!!! Thanks so much!!!

This chapter will be featuring ManjilManjil1 the winner to my small "guess the character" with all that said please enjoy this chapter!

-Macaroni

••••••••••••••••

Chuuya had spent restless nights trying to find more information. He didn't find information that would actually be useful, but he found out more about the "ADA Dazai"

Dazai had changed alot from his attire to his personality. A true master of manipulation, he convinced everyone he was this -good for nothing jerk- who had little experience in combat or deduction when in fact he was this Prodigy.

The people who are supposed to be detectives were easily fooled! Dazai wears this mask and Chuuya knows it. No one changes that fast in such a small time period, not someone who spent countless years in the dark.

Chuuya had heard rumors about the former executive...... rumors he hopes aren't true, rumors that haunt him at night.

What are these rumors? Well they've been circling through the Port Mafia, these rumors state that the youngest executive, the Demon Prodigy was more than a dog. That secretly he is a Monster, a monster with 2 abilities.

2 abilities! Chuuya doesn't really believe that, it's nonsense. Dazais supposed "second ability" would most likely be annoyance or betrayal one of those.

☆☆☆
Past 2 years before.

Unknown:
Hey! You should read this!

Chuuya:
I think you have the wrong number.

Unknown:
Get that alot! If I'm correct, it's Nakahara, Chuuya.

Chuuya:
...

Chuuya:
I will find you and break your skull!

Unknown:
Easy there... I just want "Loyal Dog of the Mafia" to know what the hype is all about.

Chuuya:
So your the crazy jerks who've been stalking us!
When I get my hands on you fools I swear!

Unknown:
Relax sweet pie!! Just read the Article I worked so hard on.

°°°°°
Two sides of the Same coin!
Demon Prodigy Unboxed!

By: ManjilManjil1

A year ago reports of the infamous Demon Prodigy swarmed My office! Port Mafia members reached out to me, claiming lots of unexplainable things!
The claims all focused on one key detail
The Demon Prodigy!
Apparently the Prodigy was locked up,
Tortured, forced to do horrid deeds.
The Port's Head used him as a test subject! An attempt
To create the perfect weapon.
A weapon that weilds 2 abilities... this scared many of the employees, the Prodigy was basically a literal
Demon
The Prodigy could act as innocent as he wishes,
But we finally know his true abilities.
Though this is not all verified since the men
Where scared of spilling more.
Now the real question is what is the second ability?
And where is the Demon Prodigy now?

www.HotNews.org

Category: PM's Uncovered!

●●●

Chuuya huffed.. this wasn't true right? This article was a lie. Dazai didn't have anything more than No Longer Human... right?
•••

Chuuya decided to spy on Dazai. He had to see him in action. The only problem was that he didn't know where the Detective department was.

There weren't any maps around either, he had to ask a Civilian. Most of them were in large groups, chuuya decided to ask a lonely man instead.

A dark haired man. He wore a navy button-up shirt with dress shoes, Chuuya didn't want to bother him he was dressed like he was going on a date.

But he had to.. Dazai depended on it. "Hey... Do you happen to know where the Detective department is?" The man stared at him, then he smiled.

"Yes I am headed there right now." A thick Russian accent present. Chuuya couldn't help but stare, he looked exactly like Dazais type before they dated.

Not to tall, dark luscious hair, fair pink lips, if only his personality coincided. Chuuya thought he was cute, not as cute as Dazai but this guy would do.

Dazai held a very special place in his heart, no one could replace him for sure but someone could help ease the pain. Chuuya really missed his love. He then asked the unspeakable.

"I'm heading there to see my ex... but hey your cute to! You single?" Chuuya immediately regretted it. As the man's eyes dulled, his mouth drooped slightly a tight scowl. "I'm afraid your not my type... that doesn't really matter since I am taken."

Chuuyas face heated up, it was dumb to even ask. "Who is your ex? If that isn't personal." The man smiled at him, Chuuya wanted to punch him, is he mocking me!!??

Chuuya narrowed his eyes, "Well you've noticed that he's a detective... and he's quite handsome." The man sighed "just tell me." Chuuya frowned "I doubt you know him." The man rolled his eyes.

"I know everyone." The man stopped infront of the department. "Well he's this chocolate haired guy named Dazai Osamu." Chuuya Could swear the guy gasped.

"Anyway whats your name kind sir?" Chuuya tried to ease the tension with this but the man just stared at him with fumes of disgust. "Fyodor." Then he left.

•••••

This chapter is really short I've been really sick! Sorry I will make it up next chapter! I'm sorry it's rushed to.

I'm hosting another mini challenge, answer correctly and get featured next chapter. Congrats ManjilManjil1!

What's Fyodors shirt color?

A. Pearly white

B. Blue

C. Light blue

D. Magenta

E. Navy blue

F. Same as picture.