~~Why would you leave me~~

Da foto 🥵🥵😏😏😩😩 Why you gotta be so fine Dazai??!!!

★★★★★★

It was around 8 pm and Chuuya and Dazai were reading a book together... "Why did it have to end like that!!??" Chuuya was not satisfied with the ending of the book.

"Chu...it's just a book." This had happened many times chuuya would complain about all the books they've ever read together... "No Dazai!! It's not just a book!!"

And that's how the argument started...

♧♣︎♧♣︎♧

All the Port mafia members were horrified... they have only witnessed the couple fight for periods of time as short as chuuya.

And they fought for minor issues, but it had been 3 weeks since Chuuya stopped talking to Dazai. And Dazai didn't seem to care about it.

"Umm...Sir, why don't you talk to your boyfriend anymore?..." *BAM!¡!* chuuya got mad again...this time he threw a chair at one of his subordinates...

Then he rushed out of the room... ".....What was that!!??"

Chuuya decided he wouldn't hide like a coward he would face Dazai head on, "Dazai!!!" He was outside of his and Dazais apartment...

It had been a couple of minutes, and chuuya was getting Inpatient. He had just enough. "I'm coming in!!!"

He unlocked the door and stepped foot. It was clean.... the sofa was decorated with pillows, the floor was mopped, the carpet was vacuumed..

"Huh?.." Chuuya was confused Dazai wasn't the type to do 'chores' and dazai did tell him that he would be the "lady of the house" so who did it....?

Chuuya was blushing and smiling... is this his way of apologizing...? It's cute

But where was Dazai? Chuuya checked the rooms, he even checked the closet in case he was hiding there...

"Dazai.........?" Just then did Chuuya notice the small piece of paper on the coffee table. Chuuya immediately grabbed it and opened it in a hurry.

Dear, Chibi....
I know it was quite unexpected to find the apartment clean... I don't seem like a person who cleans much don't I...? Hehe well I hope this note finds you well...!!! Well our relationship isn't really working out...

We're completely different, and I know that's what makes a couple special, but in this case....it's not the same for us.. I am breaking up with you!!! -v-

Please don't forget about me I know it's pretty selfish, but pls dont your like a puzzle piece in my heart... not as lovers tho... I'm afraid the love I once had for you decided to leave.

After you read this note I will be gone!! You heard me right GONE!!! Completely out of your life but hopefully not in your heart... If we ever do cross paths again, please don't acknowledge my presence.

If my feeling do return for you...please don't give me another chance...I'm sorry Chuuya...

- Dazai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chuuya Could feel the tears roll down his cheek... he felt emptiness in his heart... the warmth he used to feel was gone..

Chuuyas legs went numb, he collapsed onto the floor. Chuuya Could not believe it... one thing was on his mind why did he leave him?....

His heart was shattered, shattered into tiny bits that would surely never heal. His heart was no more, Chuuya felt that he had lost his will to live.

The love Chuuya felt for Dazai was pure, it was not just a teenage relationship, I was more than that. He felt a bond with the brunette, a bond that would never be severed.

He didn't expect it to be broken so easily, and by the one he loves no less. Chuuya didn't know if he would ever feel the same happiness as before...

"....D-Dazai... w-w-why w...would you... -you l-leave ME!!!"

_____________

Ah yes school, I have started school so updates may be slow sorry, and since I don't really have a schedule it will be harder. I am working on 3 books already and it's so tiring!!! Please be patient with me!!!

:D

Have an awesome morning/night/evening/day!!!

- _No_Longer_Human