•𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔•

Mattheo pov:

I watch as the strange girl storms off deep in thought about something. There is something particularly off about her.

~

I have never struggled to read someone's mind but when it comes to her it's like there is a force that keeps me out.

I developed my mind reading from my father, the dark lord, and from birth I have gained a lot of control over it.

For instance, I can choose whose mind I can enter and not multiple people at once...

My father sends me, Lorenzo and Theodore and a mission to this stupid school but he has not discussed it with us yet which is strange coming from him.

From what I know is that the plan is to settle in and make us look trustworthy before seeking deeper into the mission.

The school let us in with open arms in hopes that we can "change" for the better. What stupid fucking idiots.
~
It has been about 4 hours since my interactions with the mysterious girl and I have not thought about a single other things since then.

Classes ended a while ago an me and the guys are just waiting in our room till it is time for the meeting to begin.

Theodore has his head stuck in a book reading the pages carefully, he has always been the quiet one of the group more of an observer but is a wild party freak.

Lorenzo on the other hand can't keep his fucking mouth shut for one second and just wander off about all the hot girls he wants to shage at Hogwarts while throwing a small ball against the wall.

I was...well everything you expect me to be. People were frightened of me for the rumors that spread around. And that the most evil being in the wizarding world was my father.

And to be honest the rumors weren't exactly rumors if they were true. I was a death eater and I followed my father's orders without a second thought.

Throughout my childhood I was thought that way or there would be consequences if I disobeyed my father...

And not ur normal childhood punishment like sitting in the corner for 5 minutes to think about what you did wrong...

My punishment where unforgivable spells the most common one that was used on me as a child was "Crucio" it causes such excruciating pain that my fragile little body gave in and I would sob on the floor until I gathered enough strength to raise to my feet.

But that's what caused people to see me as a monster,a sycophant,a killer.
~
Theodore rises from his seat on his bed and places his book on the nightstand which caused Lorenzo to shut up and me to place my attention on him.

"It's time."Theodore says as he walks to the door of our dorm. Me and Lorenzo look at each other for a second before following him out.
~

We arrived at Malfoy Manor 30 minutes ago and now all the death eaters are sat at the large tables.

Me, Lorenzo, Theodore and Draco were the youngest out of all the death eaters and also the most well behaved.

Most of the death eaters at the table acted like crazy fucking idiots and didn't know how to shut their mouths.

Suddenly the large doors open causing everyone to be silent and the the dark lord slowly walks in. He took a seat at his usual place at the table and began talking.

"Recently something had been stolen from me."he says in a dark tone.

"A couple of nights ago the power of the Scarlett witch has been claimed."he continues leaving me and most of the death eaters in shock wel the ones who have emotions.

Everybody knows that the dark lord had been trying to claim the power for decades. Why well maybe because it would give him infinite power and potentially make him the biggest threat in the multiverse.

"And an explosion was caught in the muggle world and that explosion is everything you would expect if u claimed the power of the Scarlett witch."he continues looking around the table.

"In that time there were a couple of people that I have connections within the area that witnessed it and apparently Hogwarts has something to do with this because they were spotted after the event took place."he says leaving everyone confused.

"And we'll that means the person who claimed the power is potentially at Hogwarts right now or has been in contact with Hogwarts."he says.

"Nobody found any record of so that means Hogwarts had cleared it."he says slightly annoyed.
~
I was absolutely shocked and that's when everything made sense.We were placed in Hogwarts to find the person who claim the power.

I immediately thought of that strange girl that I had an interaction with earlier but it couldn't be I mean she was just a kid probably my age and probably had no idea about any of it.

It's too soon to assume anything right now but there was definitely something off about her and I was going to figure that out later but for now we have bigger problems to worry about.
~
"That is why is sent the three of you to find the person along with the help of Draco."he mentioned toward me,Lorenzo, Draco and Theodore.

The rest of the meeting was a blure.It felt like I sat in the chair for hours as all the death eaters rant off about important stuff that had to be addressed and finally the meeting ended.

Everybody went their separate ways including me, Theodore, Lorenzo and Draco on our way back to the school.

If we don't find the person that claimed the power soon there was going to be huge chaos...

A/n

Hi guys sorry for the slow updates but like I got the whole story planned out and HOLY SHITTTT...:()