•𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘•

A/N:This chapter is dedicated to the book about the Scarlett witch that was mentioned so if u skip it or haven't read it yet I recommend you do that now:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

· * ˗ˋ ୨𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤୧ ˊ˗ * ·

What is "the scarlett witch"?

The Scarlett witch is on old name for a person that possesses the power of chaos magic.It is an old legend and it ages back to almost 6891 years back.

It is says to be the most powerful type of magic to ever exist and who ever holds it is the most powerful being in the entire universe.

What type of magic is Chaos Magic?

Chaos Magic is the name of a magic so powerful that it was thought to be non-existent. This magic can manipulate, warp, and reconstruct the fabric of existence and reality to the user's very whims, and bring about total destruction to the cosmos and has the potential to destroy the entire universe.

What powers & abilities does the Scarlett Witch have?
~
Telekinesis:

Ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other non-physical means.

Hallukinesis:

Pathological mental state characterized by hallucinations

Force Field:

A special charm, aura, or spirit that can influence anyone in its way.

Energy blast:

Release Energy on a specific area.

Flight:

The action to fly through the air.

Teleporation:

Teleport from one place to another.

Illustration creation:

To create something to cause it to happen or exist.

Mental manipulation:

Seeks power over someone else or strategies to gain it.

Time manipulation:

Ability to control time itself.

Energy manipulation:

Control energy itself.

Mind control:

To control people's minds and read it.

Probability manipulation:

The probability or possibility of an event to occur.

Magic runes:

Hold power.

Hex bolts:

Alter probability and create bad luck.

Power of live and death:

The power to decides what lives and dies.

Protection spell:

Clear negative energy,Banish unhealthy influences,and embrace your powers.

Memory manipulation:

Can control memories of oneself and others,allowing them to modify,fabricate,suppress,Influence,repair,restore,erase,detect,and view them.

Chaos manipulation:

the ability to manipulate chaos, fundamentally different than darkness or nothingness.
~

How to posses difficult powers:

Some of these powers are nearly impossible to control and not even the best can master it.

The best way to try to claim the difficult  spells is to find your inner power which is nearly impossible to witch or human species.

What is the dark hold book:

The Darkhold also known as the Book of the Damned or the Book of Sins, is ancient and evil. It contains powerful dark magic spells and is considered the most potent record of dark magic.

The spells containing transcribed dark magic based on ancient engravings carved by Chthon.

This book is nearly impossible to find or possess and only the greatest can claim it.

If you do however get your hands on this book you will have access to the most powerful spells in the multiverse and it is unstoppable not like any magic  known to man kind.

(A/N-This is the most important stuff in this book but obviously there is more since there are hundreds of pages but tose pages are just people who claim the power and how to claim it and basically just the history of it.

Most of this is from the popular marvel characters wanda maximoff and most of this goes to marvel but some of the stuff I made up so like Dame I got an imagination.

Anyway I mentioned in the chapter before this that y/n was confused and frustrated about all the information so I hope this made sense.