•𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑚𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟•

Why me?Why out of hundreds of generation was I the one to claim this curse.Some my call it a gift,some my call it a death wish waiting to happen.

I couldn't sleep at night due to the nightmare of that night.The night of the party I felt alive in the pool even tho I was drowning.And it killed me that I want to feel that power again.That same power that injured everyone at the party.

I'm still not 100% what I'm capable of or even what I will be capable of.I know the teacher and professors at Hogwards fear me,but what are they so afraid of.

That I'll explode again on loss control injuring most of the school or possibility even killing them.

Or are they hiding something from me,something I'm not supposed to know?I have seen things and heard things that I can't control.

My powers are getting out of hand like it's unable to stay hidden in the depths of my mind just waiting for that one moment when I'll lose control unleashing the curse inside of me.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
I was sat on the ground of the room of requirements McGonagall going off about how to control my telekinetic ability.

There were three blocks in front of me and I was given the assignment to lift them with my mind.

I had been trying for the past 10 minutes but no luck.I felt weak,like there was no energy inside of me to continue forcing myself to lift these dumb blocks.

"Ok that's enough for today but please do try to control your telekinetic abilities... think of it as an assignment."She says giving me a tight smile making her way to the entrance of the room of requirements.

I follow closely behind her nodding my head in agreement.I had a lot of free time on my hands so it won't hurt to try and control it.

*Time passes*

I walk up the narrow dark stairs that lead up to the astronomy tower to practice my telekinetic ability or whatever shit I'm stuck with.

It's the safest place I could think of that no person could see me practice and besides it was almost 1 in the morning so who would be up?

I reach the top of the stairs to see the beautiful sight of the stars and the moon illuminating through the large door like structures surrounding the tower.

{For anyone wondering what the astronomy tower looks like here is an example:

{You can obviously imagine it however you want but this is just the real one from the harry potter film so like yeah

{You can obviously imagine it however you want but this is just the real one from the harry potter film so like yeah...}

I walk over to the window-like thing and was amazed at the beautiful stars shining through the dark midnight sky.