•ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠•

I walk down the busy hall filled with multiple students walking to their next classes.

I was practically starving to death because I missed breakfast so I was on my way to McGonagall's office to find out where I could get some food.

I pass around the corner away from the busy hallway in a more quiet restricted part of the school.

McGonagall's office was not far away but something else caught my attention.In a different hallway I spot Mattheo, Lorenzo, Theodore and Draco in the corner of a hallway on the ground.

I was caught off guard but Lorenzo quickly spotted me when I appeared around the corner where they were sat at.

"Hey y/n get over here!"Lorenzo practically shouts from the other end of the hallway filled with boxes and other storage stuff.

Now the whole group was aware that I was there so that left me with no choice.They were all sitting on the ground and the closer I got the more I started to realize.

They had some kind of cigarette or weed of some sort and all of them were smoking.The air around them was filled with smoke as they continued to puff on it.

I look down at them and they all looked back at me with red eyes.That's when it clicked...

"Are you guys high?"I asked with a shocked expression.Who the fuck gets high on a school day I wonder to myself.

"Yeah pretty sure."Theodore says with his head against the wall eyes closed.

"Omg."I say panicking.They all just stare at me blankly probably too high to even realize what the fuck is going on.

"You know you could like get expelled and yeah just asking but why the fuck aren't you guys in class."I say.

To be honest I didn't know why I cared that much and I could just leave them to get caught but something inside of me wanted to be the better person and help a person out.

"I don't give a fuck about classes love."Mattheo says putting the cigarettes between his lips smoking it.

"Well I could just give no fuck about you guys but look where I am now trying to help ur ass so get up."I say as they all give each other a look.

"What are you waiting for."I say as all of them attempt to get up but failed miserably.

"Ok who out of the 4 of you is the least high."I ask annoyed.

"Me I guess." Draco says standing up straight only a little tipsy.

"Ok you take Theodore and Lorenzo since we'll they don't look as fucked up as Mattheo."I instructed him as he swung both Lorenzo and Theodore's arms around his neck bringing them to their feet.

"Ok ur turn."I say to mattheo who was still on the ground with closed eyes.I grab his arm and pull his heavy body from the ground bringing him to his feet, quickly putting his arm around my neck to steady himself.

Once all of us were up I walk in front of them to see if the coast was clear.I could get into big trouble for helping them but I was already busy so there is no going back.

We walk down the empty hallway,Mattheo's heavy half awake body still next to mine with Lorenzo, Theodore and Draco closely behind.

"Why are u helping us."Mattheo says half awake soft enough for only me to hear.

"A favor for a favor right."I say back thinking back to the night when he helped me hide from night patrol.

We got close to the Slytherin common room when I quickly adjusted Mattheos body who was nearly falling down.

The familiar painting of a woman was in front of me and Draco with the other 2 not far away.

She didn't say a word which is unusual but then I remembered I have one of the most feared people in the wizarding world in my hands so it basically made sense.

"Pureblood" I say as the large painting opens revealing the Slytherin common room.I walk in to find it completely empty all the students probably in class.

Draco walks in with the other 2 and he was practically holding onto them for his life.

"Where is mattheo's room."I ask not having a clue where to go or how to get to his room.

"He had a dorm alone so I assume it's down the hall or something." Draco says getting to the other two in their room.

"Well I'm on my own I guess."I say to myself carrying mattheo to the only hallway that I see beside the entrance.

I walk down the hallway with no idea of what room to go in or in fact if I was even in the right direction.

"Hey mattheo I'm going to need you to tell me where to go."I say shaking him with my hand to wake him up.

"No fuck off."he says annoyed still high as fuck.

"Ok well you have two options here buddy it's or you tell me where to go
,or I leave you in the hallway to be found and expelled."I say obviously pissed due to his cocky attitude.

"Jeez fine it's the furthest door on the hallway and up the stairs."he say giving in still slumped against me.

"Wait hold up stairs."I say as I started walking to the furthest door.

"Mhm."he mumbled.Fucking stairs,you have got to be kidding me.

I open the door with my free hand to reveal a huge stairs case with multiple steps

"Ok mattheo you are going to have to work with me ok."I say to his half awake body.

We started walking and it was a nightmare.He probably almost fell like 10 times and my back was hurting like hell.

But we finally made it to a single door at the top of the stairs so I assume it's his dorm.

I open the unlocked dorm to reveal a huge room.It was probably 3 times the size of my room.

It was beautifully decorated in only black with expensive touches all over the room,there was no light in the room because the large window were closed with curtains that blocked the sunlight from entering and surprisingly it was really clean.

"What the fuck."I say out loud in shock not expecting him to be awake.

"Yep that's the perks of having a powerful dad."he says he's body leaving mine as he made his way to the bathroom.

I follow him just in case he fell and got a concussion and also to explore this place.

We reached the bathroom and it was huge.While he was splashing some water on his face to sober up I walked to the huge window.

I barely open the curtains to find us really high from the ground.I could see the whole school floor from here.It was amazing even better than my room's view that I could barely see from due to the window situation.

Suddenly I feel mattheo presents behind me and he was walking pretty straight so I assume he was kinda sober.

"How did you get this room it's amazing."I say shocked slightly looking back at him but my attention still on the school grounds outside the windows.

"I pulled some strings and got them to fix up this hell hole."he says adjusting his Slytherin tie that was around his neck slightly loose.

"Hey why were you high anyway?"I ask curiosity getting the better of me as my attention shifts to him.

"None of your business."He says giving me a fake smile turning away from me.

"Ok...but if you will excuse me I am currently starving to death so I will see you around."I say walking to the exit of the room.

I open the door but suddenly the force in my head returns as if something is trying to enter my mind and consumes my thoughts.

My eyes glow the familiar red again as I try to steady and calm myself while stepping out of the room.

Why does it always happen when I am around him?